Al-Qaeda leader al-Masri dead!

One less to slot,hope he rot's in hell with the devil himself!! :D

One less to slot

Abu Obaidah al-Masri, the militant chief believed to be a senior planner of al-Qaeda's attacks in Afghanistan, has died, US intelligence sources say.

They said they believed Masri, a major operational figure within al-Qaeda linked to attacks in the UK and elsewhere, died of "natural causes".

"The sense is that he is dead," a US official said.

A US official told the BBC that Masri had apparently died within the last two months, probably of hepatitis.

The Egyptian-born militant was described by both US and British counter-terrorism officials as head of external operations for al-Qaeda's core leadership.

Village attacks

A former military commander in Afghanistan, Masri is believed to have directed attacks on US-led forces after the Taleban were ousted in 2001, before turning his attention to high-impact attacks on Western populations, says the BBC's security correspondent, Frank Gardner.

["The sense is that he is dead," a US official said.

I understand the need for OPSEC, but was the US official using "the Force" for that?

angular said:
Oh bother.
Oh dear! So sad! Never mind! Carry on! :twisted:

On a related subjected I have just walked around Southend on Sea and can't find 72 virgins - do arrsers think this fecker has kidnapped them for the afterlife :roll:

What a shame. Don't think we will lose any sleep over this sh1ts death. Let's hope that a few of his buddies join him soon.

The bbc and other news channels should be broadcasting these scum bags deaths , and humiliating them ie. achieved nothing , looney bin , misguided , retarted , homosexual etc etc etc

Let everyone know there just scum and there beleives are nothing but lies etc, etc .

kc1982kc said:
The bbc and other news channels should be broadcasting these scum bags deaths , and humiliating them ie. achieved nothing , looney bin , misguided , retarted , homosexual etc etc etc

Let everyone know there just scum and there beleives are nothing but lies etc, etc .
They don't cos they're poo-scared of upsetting his family and getting either sued or a jihad!

Its time for a anti-taliban propaganda machine .
Thers seems to work pretty well

al Masri dead? Excellent, I've got him in a "win-double" with Prince Philip!

Latest Threads