Al-Qaeda leader al-Masri dead!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Apr 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

One less to slot,hope he rot's in hell with the devil himself!! :D

One less to slot

2. Apparently dead of hepitits. Should have been something really nasty,back syph combined with knob rotting gonzo.
    john

3. Oh bother.

4. ["The sense is that he is dead," a US official said.

I understand the need for OPSEC, but was the US official using "the Force" for that?

5. Oh dear! So sad! Never mind! Carry on! :twisted:

On a related subjected I have just walked around Southend on Sea and can't find 72 virgins - do arrsers think this fecker has kidnapped them for the afterlife :roll:

6. So long it's not the same 'Spidey Sense' that told them about the Iraqi WMD and that pesky 45 minutes thing... :roll:

7. What a shame. Don't think we will lose any sleep over this sh1ts death. Let's hope that a few of his buddies join him soon.

8. The bbc and other news channels should be broadcasting these scum bags deaths , and humiliating them ie. achieved nothing , looney bin , misguided , retarted , homosexual etc etc etc

Let everyone know there just scum and there beleives are nothing but lies etc, etc .

9. They don't cos they're poo-scared of upsetting his family and getting either sued or a jihad!

10. Its time for a anti-taliban propaganda machine .
    Thers seems to work pretty well

11. al Masri dead? Excellent, I've got him in a "win-double" with Prince Philip!