Al-Qaeda in Haiti

jk22

Old-Salt
Seems a good place to put a couple of cells in. In fact they probably already have.

You ve got cruise liners which are targets, UN troops and now US troops. Take a few aid workers hostage?

jk22

Old-Salt
billybongo said:
Catholicism is the predominant claptrap there IIRC - bearded, foetid-breathed peasants might struggle to integrate there.
The Local Islamic Centre is just across the road from the airport and where the cruise liners drop anchor. RPG anyone?

mark1234 said:
I think Al Quida are smarter than attacking people doing a humanitarian task , it wouldn't look good.
Now that is the most stupid Bollocks statement of the week.

VH

jk22

Old-Salt
VanHelsing said:
mark1234 said:
I think Al Quida are smarter than attacking people doing a humanitarian task , it wouldn't look good.
Now that is the most stupid balls statement of the week.

VH
These al-qaeda types go for- max publicity and maximum death. A car bomb in afghanistan is just another car bomb, typically sad but just another day. This Haiti stuff is were its at. Pop a couple of westerners or whatever its a major event.

VanHelsing said:
mark1234 said:

VH
At least explain why rather than just being a tit, if you think Al quida arn't clever enough to avoid bad PR your the mince one fella.

They can justify 9/11 as taking down the Great Satan, they can justify 7/7 as revenge for Iraq/Afghanistan , but they would be hard pressed to justify killing people on an aid mission to a non-muslim country.

They always have an angle and a way to justify their murders, it's called propaganda and Al Quida are masters of it.

mark1234 said:
VanHelsing said:
mark1234 said:

VH
At least explain why rather than just being a tit, if you think Al quida arn't clever enough to avoid bad PR your the mince one fella.

They can justify 9/11 as taking down the Great Satan, they can justify 7/7 as revenge for Iraq/Afghanistan , but they would be hard pressed to justify killing people on an aid mission to a non-muslim country.

They always have an angle and a way to justify their murders, it's called propaganda and Al Quida are masters of it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/25/world/main5112579.shtml

http://war.change.org/blog/view/aid_worker_fatalities_in_2009?

Try these.

VH

mark1234 said:
VanHelsing said:
mark1234 said:

VH

VH is right, you're talking balls.
They've never been averse to nabbing and slaughtering aid works, reporters, pretty much anyone they can slap for the publicity. It being a ton of christians already with overwhelming international media coverage prepositioned, it would be the perfect jihadfest.

VanHelsing said:
mark1234 said:
VanHelsing said:
mark1234 said:

VH

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/25/world/main5112579.shtml

http://war.change.org/blog/view/aid_worker_fatalities_in_2009?

Try these.

VH
Which can be passed off as killing interfering christains/westerners in muslim countries, or am I missing something.

Why would Al Quida want to get involved in Haiti, it wouldn't provide anything but bad press.

jk22 said:
VanHelsing said:
mark1234 said:

VH
These al-qaeda types go for- max publicity and maximum death. A car bomb in afghanistan is just another car bomb, typically sad but just another day. This Haiti stuff is were its at. Pop a couple of westerners or whatever its a major event.
Are you trying to pimp yourself out as Al-Qaeda's next Communications & Marketing Director or something? If so, forget Haiti - no-one really cares about a bunch of raggedy arsed voodoo-wallopers anyway.

Think bigger. You clearly have a flair for murderous outrage planning, and events management. How about the Houses of Parliament? Now that would be a GREAT idea which we can all unite behind Shiek Osama on.

Pop down to your local Mosque and get radicalised, brother! :twisted:

Bazzinho1977 said:
Wow.

Neither news, current affairs NOR analysis.

In fact, a random collection of what ifs and angst.

Well done. Truly inspired.
he should write for the Daily Mail.

HAITI TO BECOME NEXT AL QAEDA HUB

in the last week there have been sightings of men in Haiti that aren't clean shaven. terror experts have expressed concern that Al Qaeda is setting up a new high-tech network to wreak havoc in the united states and kill millions of people in the name of jihad.

according to our information, immigrants are to blame.

Proper_Gander said:
Bazzinho1977 said:
Wow.

Neither news, current affairs NOR analysis.

In fact, a random collection of what ifs and angst.

Well done. Truly inspired.
he should write for the Daily Mail.

HAITI TO BECOME NEXT AL QAEDA HUB

in the last week there have been sightings of men in Haiti that aren't clean shaven. terror experts have expressed concern that Al Qaeda is setting up a new high-tech network to wreak havoc in the united states and kill millions of people in the name of jihad.

according to our information, immigrants are to blame.
How about:

"According to a number of military experts there are concerns that Al-Qaueiedea may be about to begin murderous operations in Haiti. This is expected to have a negative effect on the already catastrophic house prices in the area"?

Any press is good press.
Any attack on the west is seen as a victory.
Do you really think that these bastards are worried about their image. They do things for maximum....Exposure.
I dont think they would bother with Haiti, but it would be a good place to recruit black muslims of the future, especially with its proximity to the US.

VH

VanHelsing said:
Any press is good press.
Any attack on the west is seen as a victory.
Do you really think that these bastards are worried about their image. They do things for maximum....Exposure.
I dont think they would bother with Haiti, but it would be a good place to recruit black muslims of the future, especially with its proximity to the US.

VH
There are so few muslims in Haiti (possibly a lot less now ) I think they'd find it hard to organise sunday league football team. :D

DavetheApe said:
jk22 said:
VanHelsing said:
mark1234 said:

VH
Are you trying to pimp yourself out as Al-Qaeda's next Communications & Marketing Director or something? If so, forget Haiti - no-one really cares about a bunch of raggedy arsed voodoo-wallopers anyway.

Think bigger. You clearly have a flair for murderous outrage planning, and events management. How about the Houses of Parliament? Now that would be a GREAT idea which we can all unite behind Shiek Osama on.

Pop down to your local Mosque and get radicalised, brother! :twisted:
Nah any simpleton will know you cant get in there too easy! I did but thats because I'm white British :twisted:

Just thinking ahead really. 8O Everyone knew about somalia 6 years ago, but its only become a big thing recently.

Not into religion and all that extremist shyte. My priest was locked up a while back for molesting some of my friends way back when I was at school!

However I was in the gym yesterday and some bloke tried to get me into Islam and handed me a Koran to read. Not the worse read. But shelved it as Andy mcnab was more inviting

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CavalryCaptain The NAAFI Bar 37
singha61 The Intelligence Cell 14
shibusa2 The NAAFI Bar 6