• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Al Murray's "Let's Re-Great Britain"

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Standing in this year's General Election, Al Murray aka The Pub Landlord has brought out, in book form, his thoughts and manifesto for this election. If you are a Pub Landlord fan then this book is deeply thoughtful, hilarious and definite ARRSE material; if you are not an Al Murray fan then this book will just be thoughtful, funny and worth reading!

There are 5 copies of this available and the competition will close prior to the election to give you sufficient time to read and wish that the FUK Party were standing in your constituency! The entry form for this can be found here: Entry Form.

The competition will run until Sunday 26 April

Last edited:
Done, albeit I disagree with the three options for when the character first appeared

Seen him live at a Mess do. He's great imo

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OK, with one entry it is obvious that some guidance is needed: RTFQ!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Really, folk are not reading your questions correctly? Again? Why is it always the reader's fault? :biggrin:

I assume that's me? Normally pretty good at RTFQ having passed four exams in the past 12 months (Prince 2 etc). As I can't see the questions any more, are you happy to PM me where I went wrong and I'll show you where I got the answers from? Cheers, Scaley

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Done and I RTFQs properly!

I entered the competition first thing this morning.

Being a bit speshul I then bought the book in Tesco at lunchtime.

I suppose it takes the wanting out of waiting.

Done. Have we banned separatists from taking part? ;-)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Quick bump for this competition. Only a couple of days to go to get the opperchancity to win probably the only totally honest manifesto for Election 2015.