al Megrahi dies.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, May 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking News on Sky News is that Abdelbaset al-Megrahi has finally jossed it,,could it be true?

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Couldn't possibly be true; the renowned oncologist David Cameron posited that Al Megrahi was pulling an Ernest Saunders only a few days ago.

I'd not want to stand against his medical expertise.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sixty

Golly. There's quite an echo in here today.

4. Damn, I thought it was Blair or Mugabe.

(tut....now you change the title to avoid confusion.)

5. Operating in a different time zone old chap (shuffles off in embarassment)

6. fu2

fu2 LE

The docs gave him a year at most. How long ago was that ?

7. Who cares? Chances are he didn't even do it, which mean that the real murderers are stil out there. What's that? Governments playing with the truth to avoid a diplomatic meltdown? Never!

• Like Like x 6
  8. Quite agree. I always thought that it was an inside job by the Feds, but nobody would listen - perhaps they will now!

9. "If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind."
    (Surah Al-Maaida 5:32, Koran)

"We shall say: 'Lay hold of him and bind him. Burn him in the fire of Hell, then fasten him with a chain seventy cubits long. For he did not believe in Allah, the Most High...'" (69:28 Koran)

He is going to meet his maker.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Liverpool announces a week of mourning.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Sixty

How so? He likely didn't do it and those with far more reason to judge him than yourself, like Jim Swire for instance, accept that.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I believe the floral tributes and Poundland effigies are being put in place as we speak.