AKU Pilgrim GTX FG - High Liability Combat Boots

AKU Pilgrim GTX FG - High Liability Combat Boots - WIN A PAIR!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Blue suede trainers? They're nice, but my mutant feet need better support.
I saw those too but I suppose an individual store may have the odd pair.

I saw those too but I suppose an individual store may have the odd pair.
I'm heading off on a wee shopping trip today, so I'll check my local TK store and see what's what. If they have a pair of the brown ones that fit I'm biting their hands off and Ebaying my Meindls.

Nope, the brown issue ones.
What Glasgow store? Sauchiehall Street denied knowledge, and the Argyle Street branch didn't have my size, (10), at least.

What Glasgow store? Sauchiehall Street denied knowledge, and the Argyle Street branch didn't have my size, (10), at least.
It was Argyle St i seen them yesterday. Had about 4 pairs of 7's. Never looked at the bigger boys sizes ;-)

It was Argyle St i seen them yesterday. Had about 4 pairs of 7's. Never looked at the bigger boys sizes ;-)
Thanks for that. I am afraid that they would be too small for me as I have mutant hairy Hobbitses feet. Still, they might come to other stores in my size in the future.

My local store has switched stock to summer shoes and sandals, according to the store assistant l talked to earlier on, which is probably why they don't stock them at the moment.

Latest Threads