AKU Pilgrim GTX FG - High Liability Combat Boots

AKU Pilgrim GTX FG - High Liability Combat Boots - WIN A PAIR!

49. I have never once had an issue with issue boots, not even the Magnum Deserts that were issued for a while. Absolutely no boots will ever come close to my Matterhorns which are now on their 4th set of soles.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'd like to complement on your clear, but charismatic accent, which is, coincidentally rather similar to mine...

I make it 37 cuts.

I haven't got any stories about boots except to say that I wear the buggers out at a higher rate than I'm happy with.
Take note gentlemen. This is professional level sucking up. Tell me Sir, out of curiosity, what foot size are you? :)

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
49. I have never once had an issue with issue boots, not even the Magnum Deserts that were issued for a while. Absolutely no boots will ever come close to my Matterhorns which are now on their 4th set of soles.
The Magnums were actually alright, in that they were like slippers, but they wore out within about a month for me. Same for the Lowa deserts, I wore them way past safe wear and tear.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
lets be honest your conflict of interest with haix preclude you modelling them Suck it up buttercup or words to that effect
He didn't get to be as rich as he is by spending money he doesn't have to!

The Magnums were actually alright, in that they were like slippers, but they wore out within about a month for me. Same for the Lowa deserts, I wore them way past safe wear and tear.
Exactly, they were a bit light and offered no support or protection, and I went through a couple pairs getting in and out of waggons and Diesel spillage etc, however, I changed over to the issue Altbergs and Jaaaaaayzus, I thought someone had given me the 'concrete shoes' treatment. They did make me feel tall for once in my life though!.

I thought it was a beautifully edited and presented video and didn't see any mistakes !

Well OK maybe 25 !

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I did indeed, it left me with the feeling you had been seduced by the bootmakers of eastern europe…..
Whereas I maintained nothing but professional integrity after I went to Croatia and the Haix factory.

Though I did drink a lot of free beer.

Verbatim

You would sink out of business on a Blackbush market stall

Stop fingering\stroking the goods pointlessly

Are you a shill for Trekit?

I say make this two competitions. One for the left boot, one for the right.
The winners to be given the grid references for each boot and they can fight it out for the pair.

And don't forget to video it

Unless I win of course.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Verbatim

You would sink out of business on a Blackbush market stall

Stop fingering\stroking the goods pointlessly

Are you a shill for Trekit?
Trekitt are the official retailers and they're the ones that helped push it through, so they can get all the free marketing I can fling at them!

I remember getting show parade in basic one night for my best boots not being up to standard, as did about half the platoon. It wasn't about the boots. If you you know what I mean, you know what I mean, if you you don't, then why are you on an 'army' site. Anyway. After tea I had some time to get them done. In my mind, they were also the most shiney of shiney and my only worry is that a magpie would want to steal them. Right I say to myself. One more teeny tiny layer and I will water bull them juuuuuuuuuust before I go to the guard room, where the Provost staff will undoubtedly congratulate me on producing the best pair of best boots they had ever seen, and immediatley start bezzing with me for tips. Fast forward to 2200 Location Guardroom. "Sir, I am 24..... I went on to flawlessly give it all that when I was told "week 1 recruits have better boots than that. Re-show. 2300. Double away."

Guess I forgot to water bull them then

Oops.

2300 I took them and was told "much better - double away"

No bezzing then?

I make it 48 including cutting between Mr Mushroomheads.

If it helps I could photoshop a combat welly onto a North Korean chap's head?

Yawn err sorry I make it 42. My current boots are Altberg they are very good but a bit heavy. The pilgrims might be worth an investment in though.

****, never thought of that. In the interests of inclusion, let me help you out:

| | | | |||| | || | || || |||| |||| |||| |||| | | | | | | |||| || || ||| || |||| |||| || | | |||||||||||| || || ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| || || |||| || | | |

There you go!

ARRSE - We don't discriminate, we just hate.
Ahhh cheers MrBane! The answer is obviously 42 and i dint have to think about it for After seven and a half million years.

are we allowed multiple guesses? 30

Latest Threads