AKS Training Films 1950's-1970's

Does anyone know if the old then Restricted training films we got shewn to us in training, made by the Army Kinema Services can be bought on DVD?
I would like some as a collection as there are several films I would like to see again, especially the one I'm in which I never saw, something tells me i may regret it! The AKS had offices at Long Marston Camp, Are AKS still going?

It's all in the British Defence Film Library British Defence Film Library. Whether they'll sell it to private individuals or how much it would cost I have no idea but they supply stuff to TV and film companies.

If you're really interested I'm sure if you called them they could tell you the score.

Does anyone know if the old then Restricted training films we got shewn to us in training, made by the Army Kinema Services can be bought on DVD?
I would like some as a collection as there are several films I would like to see again, especially the one I'm in which I never saw, something tells me i may regret it! The AKS had offices at Long Marston Camp, Are AKS still going?
If you are suffering from insomnia, it is better to go and see your GP as there may be an underlying cause. Self-medication is never a good idea.