AK wielding 13 year old at school

how long before we hear "Hall monitors to get automatic rifles"?

When I were a lad, if you had an over protective mum, you got patches on the elbows of your jumpers. Now, in the states you get CBA and a CP detail. ;-)

Ski.

Random_Task said:
I may be wrong, but I think most US high schools have a police officer/deputy based permanently on site?
I dont believe they search students unless they have probable cause which they usually get when somebody has already been shot.Sooner or later its going to take a platoon of Rangers and AWACS flying overhead just to have a normal day at school.

Sad.

SkiCarver said:
how long before we hear "Hall monitors to get automatic rifles"?

When I were a lad, if you had an over protective mum, you got patches on the elbows of your jumpers. Now, in the states you get CBA and a CP detail. ;-)

Ski.
"Can all dinner ladies please report to the armoury"

Now that is a scary thought!

Devil_Dog said:
Random_Task said:
I may be wrong, but I think most US high schools have a police officer/deputy based permanently on site?
I dont believe they search students unless they have probable cause which they usually get when somebody has already been shot.Sooner or later its going to take a platoon of Rangers and AWACS flying overhead just to have a normal day at school.
Sad.
blue on blue high school!