• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AK wielding 13 year old at school

how long before we hear "Hall monitors to get automatic rifles"?

When I were a lad, if you had an over protective mum, you got patches on the elbows of your jumpers. Now, in the states you get CBA and a CP detail. ;-)

Ski.

Random_Task said:
I may be wrong, but I think most US high schools have a police officer/deputy based permanently on site?
I dont believe they search students unless they have probable cause which they usually get when somebody has already been shot.Sooner or later its going to take a platoon of Rangers and AWACS flying overhead just to have a normal day at school.

Sad.

SkiCarver said:
how long before we hear "Hall monitors to get automatic rifles"?

When I were a lad, if you had an over protective mum, you got patches on the elbows of your jumpers. Now, in the states you get CBA and a CP detail. ;-)

Ski.
"Can all dinner ladies please report to the armoury"

Now that is a scary thought!

Devil_Dog said:
Random_Task said:
I may be wrong, but I think most US high schools have a police officer/deputy based permanently on site?
I dont believe they search students unless they have probable cause which they usually get when somebody has already been shot.Sooner or later its going to take a platoon of Rangers and AWACS flying overhead just to have a normal day at school.
Sad.
blue on blue high school!

Latest Threads