AK 200 Ready to Rock

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by bakerlite, May 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A quick search didn't find other threads, so perhaps this is new. Anyway coming to a third world country near you...

B

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2010/05/27/ak-200-rifle-the-21st-century-ak/

2. I think your lying, it's not one of the weapons on MW2 so therefore it can't exist.

3. Mutton dressed as Lamb.

4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

5. Not quite, it's mutton dressed as Darth Vader.

6. Just another attempt at polishing a turd. A very simple, robust, reliable turd, but a turd nonetheless.

7. "Just another attempt at polishing a turd. A very simple, robust, reliable turd, but a turd nonetheless."

Well, Stoatman, that may be true. But I reckon getting shot by a round fired from that turd would tend to, well, sort of spoil one's day?

Especially as I seem to recall the 5.45mm rounds the Rooskies use have some very nasty terminal effects on hitting one's parts?

Just my two pence worth.

Tam

8. 60 round magazine you say? damned big ammo pouches

9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

..and on the magazine is written 7.62 x 39......

10. You'd still be able to get Im with your 129 before he can scare you!

11. 5.45 x 39 surely...?

12. Well you can't polish a turd.............but you can roll it glitter !!!! :D

YM

13. I dunno, seen worse.......... :p

[​IMG]

14. In the name of all that is unholy, tell me that thing isn't real?
    Failing that, can anyone tell me how anyone could carry something that looks if it was designed by Jean Paul Gualtier's even more femme cousin?

I thought the concept for the Yanks' next long bangy thing was strange looking but that takes the whole bakery full of biscuits.

Tam

15. 8O 8O

A still from Blakes 7 I presume? Personally I'd sooner go into battle with a spear than be laughed off the field carrying that ludicrous fu*king abortion.
    :x