AK’s Put beyond use / Great Hiding Place - QM not amused

I recall being told sometime in the past that Soldiers have been shot and killed by .22?

I recall being told sometime in the past that Soldiers have been shot and killed by .22?
Yes but there are no .22lr cases or bullets in that photo they showed of the cooked off ammo. JUst some 7.62x39 and I´m guess is 9x19.

Does not mean anything though. It´s a bit odd that they would be using what is basically an ak replica in .22, like those shitty ar15´s made by umarex.

Still, a .22 in a built up area where keeping a low profile is important is a fine choice. especially if you can get sub sonic ammo.

If you read the article it says that stray rounds , aimed at the lower limbs of the intended targets, hit people in other areas of their bodies - and out the 100's they have fired , it's still an effective way of stoping shitbags launching 100's of rocks at your napper or firing ball bearings at you with catapults....

The .22 rds were used like our Plastic Baton rounds - that saved us from volleys of brick bats, etc

I take it, you know all about that?

There is also a very effective way of not getting hit by these toto Rds.

Latest Threads