Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

AJAX - the ‘NOT the CR2 upgrade’ thread

No.

The upgrade was done and is good to go. A 'modest' upgrade means more work and time wasted. It's as simple as pick and choose and 'improved electronics'.

The Warrior team has delivered something good to go. So go.
I thought there were severe problems with the new turret and gun on Warrior. If I'm wrong then I'm with you 100% on this .

Just doesn't make sense then . Someone needs putting up against a wall .
According to the Times a proper judicial review of AJAX will be completed and those accountable will be exposed, named and punished. Reports of lying to conceal the true extent of programme failures has triggered the need for the break glass in emergency mess webley. Wallace is riding to the rescue guns a blazing.

Attachments

• 3B32F87A-1A77-4D6B-974F-14CF3BC655D5.jpeg
    3B32F87A-1A77-4D6B-974F-14CF3BC655D5.jpeg
    748.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
According to the Times a proper judicial review of AJAX will be completed and those accountable will be exposed, named and punished. Reports of lying to conceal the true extent of programme failures has triggered the need for the break glass in emergency mess webley. Wallace is riding to the rescue guns a blazing.
EXCELLENT !!

Just as I posted at #4,005 .

Thanks for the confirmation ;) .

Last edited:
If you have ever worked at the DE&S and Defence Digital you will soon realise that the Senior Civil Servants are shocking. I actively dissuade my current boss from hiring them as they are generally useless
It’s always good to see the ‘commander of British forces in Afghanistan’ being trotted out for his unusual rentagob opinions on things about which he knows nothing.

That snippet has 'ouch' written all over it.

No.

The upgrade was done and is good to go. A 'modest' upgrade means more work and time wasted. It's not as simple as pick and choose and 'improved electronics'.

The Warrior team has delivered something good to go. So go.

Edited to add 'not'.
Source? WCSP was riven with problem of turret integration and delivery failures by LM last time I looked?

I want to know how far they went with cancelling WCSP. Is it all still in being? Or are the test vehicles parked up and the documents archived, at least? Or did they go full TSR-2 and have a blueprint bonfire (well, the digital equivalent)?