AITA

EddieVDog

War Hero
Local village FB page, someone posts they've found a cat likely dead and pit it in a box.
I respond 'my mate Schrodinger has lost a cat, might well be in a box, are you sure it's dead'

Fcuk me, the villagers are after me with torches and pitchforks......doesn't anyone have a sense of humour anymore?

Local village FB page, someone posts they've found a cat likely dead and pit it in a box.
I respond 'my mate Schrodinger has lost a cat, might well be in a box, are you sure it's dead'

Fcuk me, the villagers are after me with torches and pitchforks......doesn't anyone have a sense of humour anymore?

No, Cat owners are mental and smell bad. Fact

Nope, there’s been a recent cat run over sense of humour failure at my place. Dudley was pissed and quite amusing, but not to everyone.

Latest Threads