Airsofters step up to the plate in the War on Terror!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by armchair_jihad, Apr 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In full
  2. Looking for those wearing Arab head-dress is the easiest way to tell who the enemy are. Move over Sun Tsu, Von Clausewitz and J.F.C. Fuller, there's a new Guru in town.
  3. good glad there pissed off
  4. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

5. What a chuckle!
  6. Oh no Stokey, you've mocked Islam! You'll be in trouble as well, they will Fatwa your a**!!
  7. I can't understand the need for 'in house' OPFOR when they could head up to Bradford and find lads with some actual sandpit experience.
  8. I'm with the islamic fundies on this one!!

let them have a go and highlight to the world just how offensive these pathetic fantacists and thier deluded 'war games' are. (especially to anyone who has ever served or supported the services)
    as well as showing their own total intolerance.

the NME is attacking the walts!!!!!! its a win win situation!!!!! :twisted:

9. walting up is one thing, but walting up as a dune-coon is something else. looks like the airsofters have found new levels of waltism. i will never cease to be amazed by these bunch of strange fantasists.
  10. I reckon the muslims 's are having a moan because they havent developed the exploding paint vest yet so they cannot join in properly in with the airsoft walting brigade

11. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :twisted:

I propose an ARRSE day out; we ship in a load of Islamofacists, set them loose on the Airsoft Walts, then sit back(with a few beers)and watch the fun! :twisted: