Airsofter banged to rights by that SLAAAG Jenny.

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by THESUNJOCK, Feb 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks liked his Airsoft hobbie went to his head.

•
    18:15
    Fred Pintaldi
    hi there, do I know you?
    • 18:17
    HT
    Hi I just saw your profile pic on the British airsoft show and liked what I saw. Hope you dont think it was cheeky of me. lol
    •
    18:18
    Fred Pintaldi
    do you play airsoft? I'm not actually a player

18:20
    HT
    Oh sorry I thought you was, yes I started to take it up as a new way type to keep fit. Have you ever done it before. Your main title pic looks really cool btw
    Sorry all fingers and thumbs. A new way to keep fit. got fed up with the gym
    •
    18:22
    Fred Pintaldi
    I play airsoft sometime, I started few months ago and play really not that much...I find it really entertaining though
    I'm pretty lucky cause I play airsoft at work though
    • HT
    18:23
    It is a lot of fun, quite a few of us girls are giving you men a run around as well. lol
    •
    18:23
    Fred Pintaldi
    indeed
    where do you usually play?
    • HT
    18:25

Oh sorry hun I must sound really blonde "im not" Just read your profile You are a real soldier?
    •
    18:26
    Fred Pintaldi
    I served yes Parachute Regiment and special Forces, but I'm not anymore in the army
    •
    18:30
    Oh wow hope I did not offend you? I went Go Ballistic in Bath for a few Airsoft games. Does it come in handy knowning how to do army stuff?
    •
    18:33
    Fred Pintaldi
    not at all offended, airsoft is basically a military simulation so definitely it's useful doing trainings and knowing military techniques
    I'm actually a firearm instructor for a company called specops pts, don't know if you've ever heard about it but I was trained by the FBI
    SpecOps PTS - Professional Training and Simulations - HOME
    looking at your profile pics but can't see any airsoft photos
    •
    18:43
    Fred Pintaldi
    nice to see you support and like the army stuff, outdoor activities etc, not that common, especially with girls
    • HT
    18:54
    My Ex was pestering me again sorry. So you teach people how to shot real guns. So why cant women join the tough army units then. lol
    •
    18:56
    Fred Pintaldi
    yes that's what I do basically Every week I have at least 6-8 girls (soldiers or police constables) doing our training, and they're pretty badass, even bs :)etter than boy
    even better than boys
    so you like weapons right?
    • HT
    18:58
    Oh yes and the ones you can fire lol
    You web site looks good!
    •
    18:59
    Fred Pintaldi
    so the obvious question is what's your weaponry?
    what website?
    • HT
    19:01

The spec ops one
    •
    19:01
    Fred Pintaldi
    oh ok, that's the company I work for website
    so the obvious question is what's your weapon?
    • HT
    19:07

Blonde moment again. I was given an M4 runs off a large 3 cell Battery held in the butt of the weapon its really cool. Has a silencer was well. You must have loads?
    •
    19:12
    Fred Pintaldi
    well not really, I have only one airsoft gun...however in our training centre we have many, we use M4 (AR-15 platform) as training primary weapon...you know, it's almost funny cause I never talked about this topic with a girl not involved directly into military or shooting business
    •
    19:12
    Fred Pintaldi
    funny = interesting
    • HT
    19:38

Hope you dont mind would love to know about it so im more up on the subject.
    •
    19:38
    Fred Pintaldi
    would like to know more about what?
    • HT
    19:40
    weapon and how run with them without braking them. I get worried I mite fall over and snap it lol
    So have two convos going on my Ex wont leave me be
    •
    19:40
    Fred Pintaldi
    if you can make a group of 5 people (doesn't matter if girls or boys or mixed) you can try one of our trainings
    • HT
    19:41

That would be fab. Look I have go but would love to chat some more if that is ok
    •
    19:41
    Fred Pintaldi
    they're professional trainings for military personnel
    no worries, just message me on fb
    nice to met you anyway
    • HT
    19:42
    HT
    Ok hun, nice to meet you too. bye
    •
    19:42
    Fred Pintaldi
    • Saturday
    • HT
    14:38
    Hi there how are you? Do you do corporate events
    •
    14:39
    Fred Pintaldi
    it depends, what do you mean? our company is for Military and Law enforcement personnel only
    however we are testing our training for the airsoft community, in order to see if it would be possible to do the same things for airsofters
    is it for your airsoft team of for something else?
    • Today
    • HT
    18:57
    Oh no that ok its only a bunch of guys and girls day out of the office. So you train the likes of the sas and all that?
    •
    18:58
    Fred Pintaldi
    hehe no not really
    they do different trainings, I do training mostly for PMC guys (private military companies), police officers and soldiers, special forces.
    • HT
    Oh right sorry all new to me. so you train our soldiers and policemen
    •
    Fred Pintaldi
    we can manage to do something but outside of specops pts, so the price would be low, and the course interesting anyway
    however I wouldn't be able to give you an official certification
    yes it's right
    how many guys and girls?
    do they all play airsoft?
    HT
    19:02
    HT
    Its sounds really exciting to my job. About 12 mostly guys only two of us have had a play at Airsoft.
    8 Guys and 4 girls
    I was just looking at your profile whats the parachute regiment is that a special army you worked for?
    •
    19:07
    Fred Pintaldi
    sounds good, classes can't be more than 8 students and not less than 6
    what we could do is two classes of 6 students each
    I served in the 9th Airborne regiment, with then I took my ranger qualification, interesting experience
    what's your business exactly if I can ask it?
    • HT
    wow what country was that yanks or brits
    •
    19:11
    Fred Pintaldi
    I worked in the us and i served in Italy as well
    I'm a double citizen USA/Italian

HT
    cool you must have seen a lot of action
    •
    19:13
    Fred Pintaldi
    interesting things indeed
    • HT
    19:
    have you had to go to war and that sort of stuff
    •
    19:15
    Fred Pintaldi
    yes I had two deployment abroad but I'm not a big fan of talking about it
    let me know if you guys want to try a shooting class, a professional training would help you with weapon handling and techniques that you'll never forget and will get the right fundamentals
    • HT
    • 19:17
    OK I have to talk to my boss about it as he will be footing the bill. I just need to big you up so he knows its safe for his workers.
    He asked me what type of british soldiers do you train. I dont know why or if it makes a diff?
    •
    19:19
    Fred Pintaldi
    right, basically soldiers, police and security operators come to us to do professional shooting trainings, we do our trainings abroad in France and Italy because in the UK there's an unlucky firearm legislation
    any department and any corp can do our training, we're recently starting with the airsoft trainings but are still on a testing phase
    what company do you work for?
    HT
    So any types of serving british soldiers then, Is that before they go to war . Sorry for the questions its for his health and safety forms. He just needs details to fill the blanks.
    I do a spot of Pit girl work on the weekends
    •
    19:22
    Fred Pintaldi
    nice
    it doesn't really matter when they want to do their trainings, there are guys that have attended classes before their deployment just to be prepared and other guys that once come back from their operation they realise they might need some extra deep training
    HT
    oh right. What sort of cost will be involved
    •
    19:32
    Fred Pintaldi
    mmm the cost includes flight to france/italy, hotel for 3 days, and shooting class
    it depends by the class but usually it's around £400 - £600

HT
    OK will get back to you
    •
    19:33
    Fred Pintaldi
    the one I could do with you guys is not involving specops pts
    it would be something outside specops and would be adapted to airsoft
    it would be in england and way cheaper, however in won't be provided an official certification/diploma
    no problem it would be interesting and lot of fun for you guys
    anyway, gotta go now, nice to have talked to you see you soon

Convo ENDS.
    AND THERE WE RAPPED IT UP as our HT had ladys week and could not keep it in any longer.

We then looked for the the 9 Airborne Parachute Regiment this was the close match. Yet for a chap who likes to pose in photos there was none of him in any airborne unit and no Para quals with our Parachute Regiment.
    He made the normal Walt mistake of calling his chosen untit of walting 9 Airborne Regiment. It’s a bit like a brit Walt saying his was Paras 2.

As for military service. It was done here as Cadet
    Scuola Militare Teulié - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9th Parachute Assault Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He should have done his Wikipedia before calling it 6 Airborne Regiment. He must have known that!

We then moved onto the wealth of Photos on his profile claiming to him on several training courses with the FBI and on deployment in Afghan.

However Google Images is a great way to catch walts and bloaters out. As you can see
    were taken from here

Google Image Result for http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/406319/450/350/1_21_072808_fbi3.jpg

and here. Even FBI Walting….please!

pistol-training.com » Blog Archive » P30 Thursday: Week Twelve

As for his Afgan tour. Only original is of him posing in the UK claiming to be in Afghan and the rest from here.
    Today's Photos - Friday, December 16th, 2011
    and as will most of his Miltary photos. All from known walter / bloater photos up lift pages
    Militaryphotos.net :: eudes

Photo walt shop. He should have gone to Cumper savers.
    By far the worst photoshop ever. Take a look at the shadows on the faces of the three other USMC chaps, even the Dog and then look at Freds. But if you don’t want to bother with that
    Again Google Image cut n paste the image properties and wala
    The Unknown Soldiers: Saving Lives
    As you can see Our Fred looks nothing like Lance Cpl. Ryan Gerrity who Fred replaced his head with his own. Shocking.

Halo pic and where he stole it from

http://www.facebook.com/MagpulDynamics/photos_stream#!/photo.php?fbid=140269949329105&set=pb.123081797714587.-2207520000.1360755291&type=3&theater

Attached Files:

2. These nutters must border on the psychopath scale somewhere - I bet he's a stalker -

3. That was quick!

15 hours ago
    Fred Pintaldi
    I would like to day it this way

Fred Pintaldi Confession
    1. I confess that I never had a deployment on combat Operations however I'm proud to say I served the Italian army

2. I confess that I never qualified as a military Parachutist both SL, SLS or HAPC

3. I confess that I have not been trained by the FBI and never said so, the album on my Facebook page is just a collection of things I like.

4. I Confess that I have not attempted Ranger School.

I unreservedly apologize for the offence of Walting and would like to repent my walting sins.

Attached Files:

4. Well...Wasn't that fun?

No. Don't go away. Come back...

5. By 'eck!

6. He's Italian, big surprise on the slim military CV.

7. The SFSG page is cringeworthy! Why portray modern British Military? The public see enough at homecoming parades etc. worst still, half their kit is worn like they are in the TA..... I should know ;).

8. One of his larger mates. I love de cake. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. for you fatso ze dinner time is over

10. Sgt Shultz, the early years.