Airsoft Walt Pictures

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by action1976, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A lot of you might have seen these photo's before so if you have then I apologize well not really to tell you the truth I couldn't give a fuck. But this is too good to pass up on I had to upload these awesome pictures of airsoft walts from the
    The comedy value is priceless.

Attached Files:

2. No one cares about airsofters. Let them piss their money away (it's bloody expensive). They aren't hurting anyone!
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Shouldn't they just be called 'Softees'.
  4. 3rd one down looks like a guy from our TA unit.
    • Old Old x 1
  5. Everyone needs a hobby. I don't see how this is hurting anyone. I went into an air-soft shop in Bletchley to buy a BB pistol to shoot cans in the back yard. Very impressive kit, some of the webbing would be good enough to use for real. And then there are the racks of realistic looking rifles etc, most of them between £300-400, as said above, it is bloody expensive.
  6. This Tub O' Lard made me laff, but as for the rest of them I don't really care. Air Softees are at least getting some exercise outdoors and not sitting in front of a monitor playing World of War or some other video game. :p :p

View attachment 106987
    • Like Like x 4
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Wandering around the place looking like that, they may get a hassle from SFO's unless they can produce appropriate ID. Here is an example of appropriate ID. It may save your life.

View attachment 106986
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Why sounds like you are a airsofter yourself.
    And fine they may not be hurting anyone but if they dress up and look ridiculous then expect some flak.
    Also there are some numpty's wearing SAS beret wearing wings wearing DZ flashes badges of rank that they certainly haven't earned so fuck em they deserve it.
  9. 145cm.

I had no idea "girth" featured on their ID cards.

10. Is this something you genuinely care about or are you taking the piss?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I let my daughter wear my old beret once when she was about 4. I now realize that this was wrong. I shall now go home and kick her around the room...the walting bitch.
    • Like Like x 20
  12. I don't give two fucks about airsofters either, nor do I play it. I fail to see why you are so obsessed with what people do in their spare time. If someone wants to pretend they are in the sas whilst shooting plastic ball bearings around then let them, they are hardly causing any problems.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Why would I bother spending three hours of my time going through the internet and looking for pictures of these plebs if I didn't have a vested interest.
  14. Because you're a sad cunt?
    • Like Like x 7
  15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I never knew Airsoft types had a suicide bomber contingent. What happens when he presses the button?

View attachment 106989
    • Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.