Airsoft SAS saddo

Doesn't it come by the gallon?
Only in very old carbon arc rectifiers, still in use in the sub station feeding the isle of man tram cars. (Google Carbon arc rectifiers.) :eek:

Memory jog:-:cheers:
On occasions when i was making electrically safe old buildings prior to demolition, i would come across mercury switches, these contained several ounces of pure mercury. ;)

Good ear innit!:p

Last edited:
Memory jog:- many many moons ago, i was working with another bloke, who in his youth, used to be a ships steward on small cruise liners, he tells of the tale of troublesome drunk older women causing problems late at night in the various bars on board. Their remedy, a minute drop of mercury at the bottom of a champagne stem, it becomes invisible when covered with bubbly, and once drunk, within seconds, causes a catastrophic loosen of the sphincter muscle, resulting in the stinkiest runnyist explosive shits ever seen, or smelt.
Pah! Who needs artificial aids for that? I am a Jedi Master in the art.

Calling kirkz a skip licker couldn’t be further from the truth. He’s quite a switched on cookie.

The double-bastard.
Someone giving @Kirkz shit ?
Hold my pint!!!

...Oh...hang on...

;)

My DNA comes by the gallon. Travelling magnificently, shimmering in a ballistic arc towards the hungry orifice of a human target, whilst I observe for the moment of impact

Are you spitting on people again?

My DNA comes by the gallon. Travelling magnificently, shimmering in a ballistic arc towards the hungry orifice of a human target, whilst I observe for the moment of impact
You are severely lacking in slipstream.

Apparently imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

However you are a prick.

You are severely lacking in slipstream.

Apparently imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

However you are a prick.
Will the real @Badger_Heed please stand up?

In a cloud of eau de slipstream, with an impressive rack on his bulging pectoral, before unleashing his veiny member and soaking these pretenders in a tsunami of thick, unwatery ****.

Latest Threads