Airsoft SAS saddo

I have a King Crimson album cover tattoo.
Never been in the band.
1617205458443.png

BURN HIM

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I have heard said that some people have tattoos of their favourite Association Football club. Is this no different?

I don't think a wendyball tattoo says the same thing about its owner for some reason.

Personally, I think that if you're going to have a Special Forces tat done, you need to have served in it and you're proud of that service, which is why you've had it done.

If you're a delusional mess that wears airsoft t-shirts and combat shorts and thinks his fake tattoo earns him some prepubescent poontang, it's not a good enough reason.

I was going to have a Desert Rat done back in '90, but having seen a couple of my mates' ones, I changed my mind. One was spelt "Dessert Rat" and the other one looked like a Rorshach test, where it could've been anything.

That's excluding the possibility of catching bad AIDS from Ahmed and his rusty nail tattoo equipment.

Apparently a <1mm dia. ball of Mercury drawn with a syringe from a broken thermometer and injected into a banana can leave someone with an empty feeling within minutes....
Memory jog:- many many moons ago, i was working with another bloke, who in his youth, used to be a ships steward on small cruise liners, he tells of the tale of troublesome drunk older women causing problems late at night in the various bars on board. Their remedy, a minute drop of mercury at the bottom of a champagne stem, it becomes invisible when covered with bubbly, and once drunk, within seconds, causes a catastrophic loosen of the sphincter muscle, resulting in the stinkiest runnyist explosive shits ever seen, or smelt.

Chef

LE
Memory jog:- many many moons ago, i was working with another bloke, who in his youth, used to be a ships steward on small cruise liners, he tells of the tale of troublesome drunk older women causing problems late at night in the various bars on board. Their remedy, a minute drop of mercury at the bottom of a champagne stem, it becomes invisible when covered with bubbly, and once drunk, within seconds, causes a catastrophic loosen of the sphincter muscle, resulting in the stinkiest runnyist explosive shits ever seen, or smelt.
Top tip. Bar staff, always have a bottle of Mercury at hand to deal with late night problem drinkers.:)

A few moons ago I swore that if A Signaller started another post with "Memory Jog" that I would kill myself.
I wasn't serious but if he does it again I might.

Kirkz

LE
A few moons ago I swore that if A Signaller started another post with "Memory Jog" that I would kill myself.
What was it that jogged your memory?

Memory jog:- I remember that.
Lighten up guv, life's to short and painful to be thinking of self harm, especially for something that when you switch off your machine, ceases to exist, its all pixels, nothing more. Be lucky.

Yep, that happened, sure did! Good story Dits!

Least he was open about it.

I know someone with a Tasmanian Devil tattoo on his shoulder. He's never been to Australia, much less appeared in a Warner Brothers cartoon.

Pfft! I've got a burn scar on my arse from sitting down on a live soldering iron and I've never been an electrician.

Latest Threads