Airsoft - Sad as Fuck?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ad4m, Nov 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, "Pie-finder", and "Chair-borne" are the only ones that really suit.

Unless we can find someone to make a 1st Mong Battalion badge.... :twisted:
  2. mong is an understatement. bunch of c*unts
  3. Dont knock it til you try it, it's quite fun, although some people do take it very seriously. Its only supposed to be a bit of fun and it is quite amusing watching them playing at being soldiers!! :)
  4. I'm not sure which is more sad. Those guys or talking about it on the internet.
  5. hasnt this been done to death before on various threads?
  6. Zombie airsoft?
  7. Other than the few tw@ts actually wearing unit insignia and the bloke wearing the commando arm badge, the rest are just harmless virgins
  8. fairdo on ex reg but like these fat bald office men that pretend to be 'the colonel' and have an array of terminology for their airsoft army is rather sad.
    wouldnt be supirsed if their bints are fat as fcuk
  9. I was invited by the client here in Chile to join his airsoft team one sunday, I thought sod it, I'll go and have a look.
    Sad, Very Sad.
    They have styled themselves as German panzer grenadiers and are typical of "all the gear and no idea!"youtube vid

Attached Files:

10. Don"t know what there is to be annoyed about. Just lads playing Cowboys and Indians. Get a grip, I"m sure you have better things to complain about.

11. Go on, admit it, you're an Airsofter aren't you!
  12. N O South American Joe.
  13. it's strange, paintball's a laugh, but this is bizarre - chest rigs, berets and toys that look scarily like the real thing.
  14. Never have got involved in that stuff.