airsoft l.s.w

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by sideshowbob, Aug 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have a l.s.w for sale it is the same size and weight as the real thing it shoots bbs at 345feet per second !!!! Has auto or single shot .I have 5 mags two 8 hour batteries charger.cost 750 new and I have the receipt it's in mint condition to many up grades to list. Offers!!!!£?
  2. 500 pence? Deal
  3. Why would anybody want a crow cannon, not to mention a toy one?

Even airsofters would laugh.
  4. Why do people bring Air Soft on to a grown ups site.

As for you selling it I hope you are checking the person buying has a defence to own a RIF.
  5. Airsofters are a source of cash for soldiers as they buy shite for silly prices. I don't think the trade goes the other way though?
  6. H3

H3 LE

Why don't you sell it on an Airsoft site as there appears to be a few ..... Or is it because you can't due to the law etc !!
  7. 345 fps!! Holy Buckets of sheep shit thats fast!! Only approx 2600 fps behind the real thing.

(yes i googled it)
  8. Good choice of username, 'sideshow bob'.

You freak.
  9. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Tiresomely tedious.
  10. **** me you could probably buy a real one for less in certain Manchester pubs.
  11. No he can sell it on an airsoft site, unless it is a two tone as most sites can't stand them. However site rules normal say he has to check if the buyer has a defence to own RIF's.
  12. If you paid £750 you can buy a new one for £369.00 ICS L86 A2 LSW Airsoft gun aeg - Airsoft Shop, Airsoft Guns, Sniper rifles, Airsoft pistols, parts and bbs by FireSupport and you want £500 something tells me it is not going to sell.
  13. £750 quid on a toy gat FFS?

Your a virgin, aren't you?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Perhaps the wrong consumer base, a load of blokes who'd consider it a chore to sign out a real one and run round a woodblock firing the c*nt
  15. Are the real ones still in service?