Airsoft gone too far

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pmcmichael92, Jul 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

It's just you.
  2. They're as bad as PMC contractors.

3. They're promo video looks very professional
  4. Some ex forces are probably making a career out of it, I particularly liked the comment about Airsoft Selection, THE HARDEST CHALLENGE IN AIRSOFT, ex UKSF
  5. I think that answers the original question.
  6. Well, I've looked into it and it appears to be a bit of harmless fun. Sad, admittedly, but harmless.

So, yes, it is just you, you cunt!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yes it is indeed sad, what happened to all the fun with bb guns?

8. You are looking at the future of the British Army, my friend, mark my words. When Cameron and Fox find out that Airsoft is even cheaper than the TA....
    • Like Like x 2
  9. If people are earning a bob or two from it wtf is wrong with it, is my view. The need that joe public may have to fantasise is being served by a business opportunity.
  10. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

I think these guys could replace the TA - a bunch of idiots willing to run around and be treated like shit all weekend, and pay to do it!
    We get a reserve force, who actively contribute to the fcuked economy! Everyone's a winner!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. this was done years ago someone threatned the loons with the caa as they were trying to reinact black hawk down hanging out of civi helicopters. strangely even if your a mad airsoft ninja carrying toy guns on aeroplanes is frowned upon:)
  12. 670.jpg

to the outrage unicycle, there isn't a moment to lose in not giving a shit.
    • Like Like x 8
  13. Good Omens had an excellent reference in it to war gamers, the naughty Crowley turned all the pretend paintball weapons into real M16s.

I think Aziraphale corrected any injurys, excellent book by SIR Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
    • Like Like x 1
  14. WTF?
    I take it Whinney Hill has een sold off now then? Shame - it was a good training experience