ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Airsoft - Fucking Hell

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Knightwars4, Jul 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DPM kit

Get a load of this mate. They got more kit on 'em than you'll ever take to a real war. Mind you, I wouldn't really know for sure. I'll give you a list of all the milly kit I've ever used at the ACF some other time.

2. One of the advantages to airsofting is that it trains dweebs to be soldiers, kind of like people training to be a militia force or homeguard. Which is especially important due to the next civil war that will happen in Britain between Britons and Muslims.

You may mock now, but in the future these people will be protecting you as you and your family sleep.

3. You talk a load of bollocks,do one you boring cunt.

4. Fuck me. Peter Dow Disciple. Your father was just plain shit scary. Now his spawn can't be any worse now can it?
    (Don't want to know and thank you very much I am out of here)

5. Thank God some one with sense is here. Your the new OMLT. Enjoy this fucking cunt.

6. So what, if they want to run about in the woods, who gives a fuck.

7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHA!

HAHA!

HA!

(sniggers)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Daft cunt.

• Like Like x 9
  8. It's airsoft, it's a hobby, they aren't claiming to be the nth man on the balcony, who cares.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm OK. I've included the wife and the dog in the guard detail and put the cat and the hamster with the QRF. I'll just put some geese in the garden as an extra layer of security.

10. Ripping into airsofters is so 2006.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Airsofters? thought they were RAF Regiment.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I blame the PC lefties for the rise in airsoftery. They stopped little boys having toy guns and playing army in the school playground. Now there's a minor subculture of adult misfits and inadequates who play army in the woods at the weekend.

In this instance I'm not referring to the TA.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Airsoft, their all soft in the head, my god they need to get out more and meet shhhhh, GIRLS, you know go the pub, drink beer, trap off with scutters and f**k...

14. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

I may mock now, given your witless drivel, I may well mock for the rest of the week. So who's going to protect us while we're wide awake?

Aw I've just been wahed......you aren't really serious........

15. So very kind.