Airsoft Assasination Attempt in the Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tartan_Terrier, Sep 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got to love the "What on earth are you doing" look on the president's face. I think he'll be looking for some decent bodyguards soon though.

Video and more here:

BBC News - Czech President Vaclav Klaus shot at with replica gun

2. I think someone is going to be having an interview without coffee

3. One hell of a way to protest and get your point across though, nobody gets hurt and everybody looks very stupid because of it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Already happened.

The shame is that the fecker is still breathing the useless kleptocratic cnut that he is. Death will be too good for Klaus.

5. One can only hope the Prime Minister's protection team arrange an inter-force exchange.

6. I for one would gladly see those bodyguards take the place for our politicians.

7. The look on his face is priceless.

8. Wouldn't fancy being an inhabitant of Lidice today.

• Like Like x 2
  9. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Now had that been an airsoft SLR...

• Like Like x 1
  10. IBA trained bodyguards, perhaps?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

....dozens would have died, the bridge he was opening would have been destroyed and they'd still be looking for the President's innards.

• Like Like x 2
  12. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

At the very least.

13. I can't even imagine the consequences had the weapon actually been fired....

14. I thought that the politician handled the moment pretty well all considered (unlike his close protection team)