• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Airport Car Parking - Heathrow Terminal 3

Does anyone have any recommendations for car parking at Heathrow T3?
Most review sites involve handing keys over to a stranger, then your car coming back damaged and dirty.
Positive and negative information gratefully received, Thanks.

I don't know about Heathrow but my experience of Park, Meet and Greet at Manchester has always been positive. Of course you can never guarantee anything but I found the service good. Bear in mind that bad news is good news and 1000s of satisfied customers rarely bother commenting on it.

Depends how long for?

If I go anywhere for a long weekend, I tend to use one of the more reputable, but admittedly more expensiv, sites (eg Pink Elephant).

Anywhere longer than that, you pays your money and takes your chance. I've used a couple of off-airport sites in the past and not had a problem but I know some peeps that have had probs in the same places.

My advice? Offer to pay a mate to take you to the airport and pay his petrol money. It'll be easier, safer and probably a damn sight cheaper.

If you are still serving, you can park at Hounslow Barracks for one pound per day (for the ABF). Give the guardroom a call in order to check that it is ok - I think that its the Worcester & Sherwood Forresters there at present.

You can then get a cab for approx 10-15 quid or walk around the block to Hounslow West tube station.

Pasty Boy said:
If you are still serving, you can park at Hounslow Barracks for one pound per day (for the ABF). Give the guardroom a call in order to check that it is ok - I think that its the Worcester & Sherwood Forresters there at present.

You can then get a cab for approx 10-15 quid or walk around the block to Hounslow West tube station.
Cheers for that info will save a fair bit in future :D

A late reply but still may help anyone else in the future

Speak to anyone you know who works at RAF Uxbridge - 10 mins from Heathrow.