• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Airport camp Rum

Hi can anyone help me out I am looking for the name of the White Rum you get in Airport Camp and who makes it.

A picture of the labile would be great I am sure t has a parrot on the labble.

or if anyone knows if you can get it in the uk it probably won't be as good as I remember

Cheers
Red On

Hi can anyone help me out I am looking for the name of the White Rum you get in Airport Camp and who makes it.

or if anyone knows if you can get it in the uk it probably won't be as good as I remember

Cheers
Red On
Incoherent - have you been drinking it ?

What the fuck is an airport camp?

Is 'airport camp white rum' a pervert code for 'Hi I'm Jeremy.... do you fancy strapping me to a chair and jizzing up my wifes back eye?'..

...just wondering...

I seem to remember a rum that we called Green Stripe, it may have been a bit rough by UK standards, but once you were acclimatised it went down a treat.

L

lumpy2

Cheers
Red On
Those sort of pictures aren't allowed, you dirty beast.

Latest Threads