• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Airman found dead at RAF Feltwell

Undoubtedly I'm a front bottom but why are you doing a RiP thread for an American who died in peacetime in the UK?
My bold, undoubtedly indeed.

However dont you know its an ARRSE tradition to be the first to start a RIP thread first without knowing any of the details?
Count yourself lucky "See you in Valhalla", "Stand down brave soldier" and other bollocks hasnt made an appearance yet.

Last edited:
My bold, undoubtedly indeed.

However dont you know its an ARRSE tradition to be the first to start a RIP thread first without knowing any of the details?
Count yourself lucky "See you in Valhalla", "Stand down brave soldier" and other bollocks hasnt made an appearance yet.
You forgot "Keep me a place at the Sqn bar in the sky!" How could you!!

Latest Threads