Airman found dead at RAF Feltwell

Undoubtedly I'm a front bottom but why are you doing a RiP thread for an American who died in peacetime in the UK?
My bold, undoubtedly indeed.

However dont you know its an ARRSE tradition to be the first to start a RIP thread first without knowing any of the details?
Count yourself lucky "See you in Valhalla", "Stand down brave soldier" and other bollocks hasnt made an appearance yet.

Last edited:
Undoubtedly I'm a front bottom but why are you doing a RiP thread for an American who died in peacetime in the UK?
1. yes you are
2. Paging @BugsyIV (although you won't be able to say what you know needs to be said)
3. You'd prefer he doesn't rest in peace?

Feltwell, you say?

It featured in many off the old radio comedies about the RAF and in some carry on films
RAF Feltemup as it was known back then

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Saw the thread title and thought Corrie McKeague had finally turned up!

My bold, undoubtedly indeed.

However dont you know its an ARRSE tradition to be the first to start a RIP thread first without knowing any of the details?
Count yourself lucky "See you in Valhalla", "Stand down brave soldier" and other bollocks hasnt made an appearance yet.
You forgot "Keep me a place at the Sqn bar in the sky!" How could you!!

1. yes you are
2. Paging @BugsyIV (although you won't be able to say what you know needs to be said)
3. You'd prefer he doesn't rest in peace?

I can say Vagina in here it is a medical term after all.
Cannot see why he would object to a RIP thread as Americans are our allies.

The stupid Vagina

In what looks very much like an Industrial Accident.

Maybe we should have a RIP thread for all those in RTA's through the year.