Airlines liable for falling body?

Thats absolute genius that is
Transatlantic Flights can Slow to 180 Kts and Drop the Dunlops 150NM off shore.
I cant think of any problems that could possibly be incurred by the subsequent increase in Drag and the need to rag the bollox of the Doncs to cruise just above stalling speed until they get to Heathrow.
It will make for an interesting "...and now a special announcement from the Captain" for the other passengers. Any suggestions?

76%+ fatality rate.

I'd think the undetected freefallers account for some of the random body parts that are found on beaches occasionally. There was a spate of trainers containing feet washing up a few years ago ISTR; I'd think the other parts were scattered and ended up in the fish.

PIR intruder detectors in the wheel well linked to a red light on the flight deck?

Last edited:
76%+ fatality rate.

I'd think the undetected freefallers account for some of the random body parts that are found on beaches occasionally. There was a spate of trainers containing feet washing up a few years ago ISTR.

PIR intruder detectors in the wheel well linked to a red light on the flight deck?
Sometimes results in sharks becoming unwell after eating a dodgy Indian or chinky.

Oh dear. David Lammy is going to throw a track when he finds out he's not British.

Coffee, modern art, mathematics, mobile telephone components, Nando's, jazz, shea butter, Jollof rice and of course penis transplants!
Thanks to The Guardian.
Cocoa beans; chocolate is an immigrant from S. America though.