Airlines liable for falling body?

Comprehension Problem ?? Let me help

Thus indicating im aware some have survived / death isn't instantaneous

And From your link "Survivors tend to have travelled fairly short distances and to have been fairly young."
The link also provided examples of stowaways surviving long haul flights.
And yes, they were young adults. But that's hardly surprising, is it?

So do it just after launch. Amend the FRC to say "Postive rate-of climb, gear UP, gear DOWN, gear UP. Carry-on normal jogging."
Still going to be alive - so can hold onto something.

I would go with a steam purge - soon as the weight comes off the wheels steam purge across the gear well - That will shift them - with the added bonus that the airfield perimeter fence doubles as an arrester barrier*

* Or Mincer if its too rigid and they hit it at speed

The problem is sub Saharan Africa. The cesspool of the ME and of course dear old Afghan. There needs to be a rethink on the whole thing.UN,EU,US Russia and China,as the big players will need to finance it.But will be cheaper in the long run. Buy a huge swathe of Mauritanian or someplace like that. Israealise it with water desalination,and aid. Set them up as a new country, monitor and help for 20- 30 years. Everyone who lands on Europe,Americas,Australasia shores,goes there.
Highly doubtful that it would work...

If the "New Country" was in any way remotely successful, the whole of Africa would flock there and be banging on the door to get in. Then you would have to keep on pouring in aid to keep the place afloat.

Conversely, if the place was a failure, you would have to keep on pouring in aid to keep the place afloat.

On the other hand, if you left things as they are, all you have to do is keep on............oh you know the rest.

Wasn't it the bloody cynical scum bag communists who brought forward the end of colonialism, to hand back Africa to africans who didn't have a clue, not that they ever had, except self enrichment.?

Comprehension Problem ?? Let me help

Thus indicating im aware some have survived / death isn't instantaneous

And From your link "Survivors tend to have travelled fairly short distances and to have been fairly young."
Crikey. Even when I was a young, athletic kid, twelve foot seemed a decent distance to jump..

The U.K. fines lorry drivers who are found with stowaways hiding in their lorry, after going thru the tunnel
(How much per stowaway?)
Security should be tighter for air line companys. .and the responsabilités

A few years ago I was on a flight, and after being dismayed by the palaver at security during check in, whilst taxying out I mentioned to my travelling companion that the time to put a device on a plane was at the holding point where they await take off clearance, and I pointed out that as airports in general are very, very, large places, that, that is the weakest point in the system.
Pretty impossible to secure the whole perimeter all of the time.

As I was sat opposite a flight attendant and she overheard my comment, she ripped in to me and told me that if she told the captian what she had just heard me say, he would turn the plane around and have me arrested.
Needless to say I apologised profusely and turned on my megawatt charm and nothing more was said.
She even gave me an extra bottle of wine with my dinner.

The link also provided examples of stowaways surviving long haul flights.
And yes, they were young adults. But that's hardly surprising, is it?
Who actually gives a fcuk man. If some idiot falls out of the undercarriage because he shouldn't be there, fking unlucky. The chances of them plumneting through the roof of your bedsit, fcuk off man, more chance of the lads doing the treble, therefore unlikely. Just another self attention seeking call from you.

A few years ago I was on a flight, and after being dismayed by the palaver at security during check in, whilst taxying out I mentioned to my travelling companion that the time to put a device on a plane was at the holding point where they await take off clearance, and I pointed out that as airports in general are very, very, large places, that, that is the weakest point in the system.
Pretty impossible to secure the whole perimeter all of the time.

As I was sat opposite a flight attendant and she overheard my comment, she ripped in to me and told me that if she told the captian what she had just heard me say, he would turn the plane around and have me arrested.
Needless to say I apologised profusely and turned on my megawatt charm and nothing more was said.
She even gave me an extra bottle of wine with my dinner.
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

During WW2 there were designated areas in the sea around UK for a/c to dump hang up's and full load from aborted missions.
During the business in Yugoslavia my job was to get the B1 and B52 bombers out of Fairford and across London before they were handed to the French. On the return the pilots sounded knackered so we would route them direct as possible, overhead London as there were very few civilian flights at night. Once they got to around 10,000 feet they would open the bomb bay doors to purge the bomb bay. At least we used to route then direct until one of them told us he'd opened the bomb bay doors, over the middle of London, with a hung up bomb. That was them opening the doors over the channel before we turned them in, avoiding London.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The answer would seem to be to blacklist and ban all flights from the airport where the original breach of security occurred. That would energise the local authorities to sharpen up.