Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Airliner take-off's in high winds

The 757 sure does have a pretty cool takeoff, zooms straight up compared to some of the ac out there.

Oh aye. The 757 is my favourite narrow body aircraft. The takeoffs were belting and the roar of the RR211's is spectacular. I don't know if United have stripped some seats out to provide more leg room but I found it pretty cramped when I flew with Jet2.

The airline company will have set crossword limitations for each aircraft type in its fleet. You and you just be chillin Brah, notin you and you can be doin.

Crossword limits - what is a bloke going to do to pass the time. Charades are an option I suppose but perhaps if the crosswords are limited then you'd better smuggle a couple of these through security instead...

SKFF_Large.jpg

51lLoHgnVtL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You will be delayed so entertain yourself in Manchester .

Never been to Manchester.

Also, is this true?

Getting Laid with Girls and the Like
The notion of going out in Manchester can be a daunting one though there are generally considered a few work-arounds:
  1. VK Blue - The fast-track way to securing company for the evening would be to load your target full of these delightufl beverages. Though the costs may mount up (Manchester Girls are seasoned veterans and you are likely to be up against 3 bottles of red wine before the taxi arrived earlier that afternoon) you will find that this method will prove most useful when all else fails.
  2. A Buzz Cut - What's more manly than a sleekly gelled carpet of hair on your crown? Nothing, that's what.
  3. Something with 'Henleys' on - This works like a charm. Though pictoral evidence is yet to surmount in this post, even shouting the word 'HENLEYS' in your target's face loosens knicker elastic within a 12 foot radius. If you can imply textured lettering or a gold motif in your voice tone, then knees will weaken in your wake.
  4. An Attitude - Girls like men with attitude. Demonstrate this by arguing with taxi drivers, punching wing mirrors and shouting obscenities at people as they drive past. Openly mocking your fellow alpha males is considered a plus. (ED. - Having a female wing running after you screaming "it's not worf it, it's not worf it" can assist you here.)
  5. Little or No Knowledge of your Surroundings - I can recall a date with an ex where a suave young dapper chappy was bellowing the words 'SOSSAGE BARM' at an unsuspecting employee in Subway one night. How I awed him.