Airdrie United FC and the Nazis!

If you look at the photo of the politicians laying the wreaths at the cenotaph, one thing is immediately noticeable - not a medal ribbon amongst them.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
If you look at the photo of the politicians laying the wreaths at the cenotaph, one thing is immediately noticeable - not a medal ribbon amongst them.
It may have escaped your notice, but the typical route to power is:

School > Uni> NUS/Oxford Union Presidency>Parliamentary Researcher> MP

Not a single "proper job". So why would you expect any of the shameless shower of shoite to wear a medal?

Getting back to the OP's point, I think that heads will roll at that particular association club. I also suspect that an apology and suitably large donation will be given to Poppy Scotland.

Airdrie United F.C.

"I would like to unreservedly apologise for the error on our Remembrance programme which resulted in the wrong photograph being used for the front cover.

The original match sponsor for the game was Network Rail so I decided to base our Remembrance programme images on wartime trains".

Pity he couldn't work out the difference between German and British uniforms. Pump team, pump support. Hope they go under again.