Airdrie United FC and the Nazis!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Nov 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you look at the photo of the politicians laying the wreaths at the cenotaph, one thing is immediately noticeable - not a medal ribbon amongst them.
  2. Well at least your MP was there no sign of the labour wanker Brian H Donohoe this year at the local memorial must have had expenses to fiddle
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

It may have escaped your notice, but the typical route to power is:

School > Uni> NUS/Oxford Union Presidency>Parliamentary Researcher> MP

Not a single "proper job". So why would you expect any of the shameless shower of shoite to wear a medal?

Getting back to the OP's point, I think that heads will roll at that particular association club. I also suspect that an apology and suitably large donation will be given to Poppy Scotland.
  4. Airdrie United F.C.

"I would like to unreservedly apologise for the error on our Remembrance programme which resulted in the wrong photograph being used for the front cover.

The original match sponsor for the game was Network Rail so I decided to base our Remembrance programme images on wartime trains".

Pity he couldn't work out the difference between German and British uniforms. Pump team, pump support. Hope they go under again.
  5. Perhaps their proof reader, Hermann, was haffing za laff?

Fucking idiots.