Aircraft Mutiny

One wonders is using a "commercial" flight was the right way to do things.
Perhaps they would be better, using a small private jet.
Simple google search shows a Learjet (Wikipedia: Range 2000 miles, passengers 4, cruising speed 500 mph), can be hired for approx £3000 per hour (privatefly.com).
So excluding wages of 3 detention officers (already covered for commercial flight) plus landing fees, they could have deported him for £24K. It may seem expensive, but given the cost of now keeping him in a detention centre, plus all the new paperwork and appeals, it may perhaps have turned out to be a cheaper option.

One wonders is using a "commercial" flight was the right way to do things.
Perhaps they would be better, using a small private jet.
Simple google search shows a Learjet (Wikipedia: Range 2000 miles, passengers 4, cruising speed 500 mph), can be hired for approx £3000 per hour (privatefly.com).
So excluding wages of 3 detention officers (already covered for commercial flight) plus landing fees, they could have deported him for £24K. It may seem expensive, but given the cost of now keeping him in a detention centre, plus all the new paperwork and appeals, it may perhaps have turned out to be a cheaper option.
We could hold them until we've got a large batch from the same region then someone in the Home Office could 'phone the MoD:-

"Hello? Put me through to the RAF, please, operator."

We could hold them until we've got a large batch from the same region then someone in the Home Office could 'phone the MoD:-

"Hello? Put me through to the RAF, please, operator."
The only problem with that, would then we the headlines " Military in Deportation Scandal". Dammed if they do and dammed if they don't. Using a private firm has less controversy and allows the Home Office to use a variety of different providers from various locations throughout the UK

Surely a cage/cell could be made up in the same dimensions as an aircraft pallet (the ones that go on the main deck of freighters), with a bolted-down chemical bog and a chair, and send them as freight, with an accompanying guard. I think most large freighters have a few seats on them for supernumerary crew or ground crew, or at least can have palletized seating installed quickly.

Animals get shipped like that all the time, without the bog and chair, obviously.

Most forward holds are and in my experience controllable too. Down for fruit and veg, up for Tiddles & Co. We normally get notification of what we are carrying but that’s not foolproof either. I once got notified we were carrying “Live Animals”, went with the SOP, racked the heat right up.....

.....and poached a large consignment of very expensive exotic fish.

End of Thread Drift.
martin.jpg
That's you that is.

Surely a cage/cell could be made up in the same dimensions as an aircraft pallet (the ones that go on the main deck of freighters), with a bolted-down chemical bog and a chair, and send them as freight, with an accompanying guard. I think most large freighters have a few seats on them for supernumerary crew or ground crew, or at least can have palletized seating installed quickly.

Animals get shipped like that all the time, without the bog and chair, obviously.
Haven't I told you before?
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...-migrant-problem.258776/page-493#post-8852048

Identify those obstructing a legal process and prosecute them. Surely some sort of law in the books they can be done under.

Additionally, find a more effective way to ensure that the aircraft leaves the ground and/or there can be no obstruction in future.

I'm sure if it had been Tommy Robinson objecting to a so called "ultra right wing" person being deported as in this case https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...t-figures-say-they-were-deported-from-britain
The law would have come down like a ton of bricks!!

The only problem with that, would then we the headlines " Military in Deportation Scandal". Dammed if they do and dammed if they don't. Using a private firm has less controversy and allows the Home Office to use a variety of different providers from various locations throughout the UK
How unfortunate. We could have very efficiently dropped them off by the pallet-load at each destination point...

Isn't it a bit cold in the hold and breathing can be a problem in certain planes above a certain altitude.
There is a hold for the pets at 10 degrees and full oxygen. I used to send expensive perishables that couldn't be frozen that way.

[QUOTE

Its a good example of why rapists need the letter R tattooed on their head (and P for Paedo), however, who do these people think they are becoming all vigilante and on an aircraft. I hope these vigilantes get arrested and put on a no fly list as a lesson to others.
.[/QUOTE]

They'd have to have paedophile or rapist tattooed in full on their foreheads or the paedos could change the P to an R with a biro when they went out so they'd "just" look like a sex case instead of child sex case.

[QUOTE

Its a good example of why rapists need the letter R tattooed on their head (and P for Paedo), however, who do these people think they are becoming all vigilante and on an aircraft. I hope these vigilantes get arrested and put on a no fly list as a lesson to others.
They'd have to have paedophile or rapist tattooed in full on their foreheads or the paedos could change the P to an R with a biro when they went out so they'd "just" look like a sex case instead of child sex case.[/QUOTE]

How about C for the snowflakes.

Any takers for him actually going home very soon, and, as a convicted gang rapist he will not now actually be getting much "Me Too" feeling at the moment from the judicial system?
And when he does actually go, the time delay in his re-appearing in Planet UK with a new passport in a new name and being arrested for another serious offence before his fingerprints being taken on the machine catch up with him?
Soon to re-appear somewhere in the Southall and Ealing areas.
Not anything like Baakara Market ( presently).

[QUOTE

They'd have to have paedophile or rapist tattooed in full on their foreheads or the paedos could change the P to an R with a biro when they went out so they'd "just" look like a sex case instead of child sex case.[/QUOTE]

You have thought about this haven't you......

There is a hold for the pets at 10 degrees and full oxygen. I used to send expensive perishables that couldn't be frozen that way.
Heh, heh, heh

Latest Threads