Aircraft carrier on the Thames

NoDuff.

There's an aircraft carrier being tugged up the Thames backwards/aftward/arsewards whatever the fishheads call it.

It's a half mile downstream of Greenwich.

Will it be doing rides at the weekend to shore up the defence budget?

LostBoss said:
NoDuff.

There's an aircraft carrier being tugged up the Thames backwards/aftward/arsewards whatever the fishheads call it.

Has the coup started?

Oracle said:
LostBoss said:
NoDuff.

Has the coup started?
damm you oracle, i was just about to grab me gun!

pomps said:
Oracle said:
LostBoss said:
NoDuff.

Has the coup started?
damm you oracle, i was just about to grab me gun!
Oracle isn't available at the moment - he says he is at stage 2 or something in the hole (he calls it a trench) in the front garden.

Mrs Oracle.

HMS ILLUSTRIOUS is twinned with the City of London and they were invited to provide an honour guard for the Lord Mayor's Show tomorrow and then join in the City's Remembrance events.

bloody hell, i was worried at one point there, thought dubya had decided to bomb us due to his bad showing in the mid-terms this week!!

I was worried that whale like it had got into distress and accidentally came swimming up the Thames looking for squid.

I'd have to endure another fraught day as well meaning beardies tried to rescue it with blankets and a couple of inflatables.

CarpeDiem said:
HMS ILLUSTRIOUS is twinned with the City of London and they were invited to provide an honour guard for the Lord Mayor's Show tomorrow
Bloody hell where are the Borg supposed to stand? There aint THAT much room outside the Mansion House...

Not only a couple of Helis..... A lone Gurkha Piper playing for all he was worth.

I've got a birds eye view phot taken this afternoon. I'll try and get it uploaded tonight.

great stuff...hopfully the flags are flying england expects.....how far up is it going it wont get past tower bridge...

Bring the rug rats over to the City after the 2 min silence and show them the Lord Mayor's Show! All the Services represented and marching proudly amongst loads of really random shi'ite!