Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airbus Zeroemission Aircraft Concept unveiled

Airbus has unveiled their Zeroemission Aircraft concepts for both jet and turbo prop, just now .

With any luck and a big apple should Appease the XR lot Lol.

Cheers

4D6791E8-A857-4082-A99B-72D4FBD438A2.jpeg
17F048C8-1123-4667-8C31-9C9833ACC3B0.jpeg
8234928D-5470-4946-B86C-D451364A92B9.jpeg

The flying wing is stunning
It's sh!t - only 3 window seats and that's including the quite necessary one for the pilot - I likes a window seat :(

Just build a modern Concorde you boring fückers, we‘re all fücked anyway, might as well enjoy it.

Will that not mean it's nose heavy at the end of the flight?

More likely nose heavy at the start if all the hydrogen is at the back?

Just build a modern Concorde you boring fückers, we‘re all fücked anyway, might as well enjoy it.

and run it on synthesised used chip fat.

Crewe will be the new Middle East.

Or you could just not turn them on.

Yokel

LE
Not being funny, but....

I presume the Hydrogen will be produced from water - so that will use energy. I presume it will then be compressed into a liquid - so that will use a lot of energy. Is this going to be done using electricity from non fossil fuel sources - eg nuclear or renwewables?

However - it should be safe. The Hindenberg fire was probably not a hydrogen fire, but the 'dope' covering burning - hence the yellow flames.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I presume the Hydrogen will be produced from water - so that will use energy. I presume it will then be compressed into a liquid - so that will use a lot of energy. Is this going to be done using electricity from non fossil fuel sources - eg nuclear or renwewables?
I was talking about just this today. Cracking water uses a lot of energy - although I seem to recall that someone was saying a few years ago that they'd found a bacteriological method of doing it.

Latest Threads