Airbumming?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BornSlippy, Oct 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've recently made a discovery that is 'airbumming' which im sure many of you are quite familiar with. Since I start Phase 1 next month hoping to join the RE could I get a few pointers (pun..sorry) on technique and skills required to become an elite airbummer, just so I have an advantage over the other recruits, also would I get a slap if I tried to air bum the PTI or is this considered fair play?

2. Go for it!!
    Start by airbumming snr ranks like the RSM (he will see the funny side) and will mark you down as a bit of a lad, your mates will howl with laughter.

3. I would ask the biggest meanest DS to give you some private airbumming tuition on teh drying room one night, you will then be fully prepared my son!!!
    :D

4. Don't worry you'll be getting so much dry bumming you'll forget all about air bumming.

5. Ah good, the section anchor has arrived. I can foresee your future, a few weeks from now you will awake in the middle of the night as a group of recruits wearing respirators swiftly and silently bungee you securely to your pit. Ignoring your whimpered pleas they will in turn down trews and ride your face like a monorail track. The deed done your bed will be lifted upright, leaving you hanging upside down, choking on snot and tears as you cry yourself to sleep, with the odour of buttmusk clinging to your face.

6. Well this certainly does sound like a treat! :lol:

7. I see you have had some work done on your face spaz, its not helped much has it :D

8. If that mugshot you had on that dating website was anything to go by, someone worked on yours by dropping a railway sleeper onto it.

Nice one spudhead. Oh and my Bosnian penpal wants his tanktop back.

[​IMG]

9. Was that bargain basement gender reassignment then?