Airborne brotherhood

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BernardMcCabe, Aug 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Currently got a load of RAF Regiment "Paras" in the camp. They all seem to be wearing maroon tops and para helmets and refer to themselves as 2 Para Sqn. I found it nice to see that the brotherhood has let the blue jobs into there select community. Not long before all the specalist arms of the three services are united as one big happy family.

2. Perhaps thats because they are Para trained - funny that 8O

Mind you they are a bunch of knobbers I'll give you that :D

3. Haha. :D

4. So how do PJI's fit into your theory my brother?

5. I've worked and jumped alongside 2 Sqn and as a group they are a decent bunch of lads.

However, as with any unit there will always be an utter tool, especially the bloke I had an mid air collision and entanglement with, 800ft over Gosling DZ in Canada.

I could have fcuking well died you jump shy, hang onto the sill before the PJI battered your straining fingers away, hat with wings cnut!!!!

6. It's their brotherhood, I suppose they can admit who they want. Fcuk knows why though, they invariably conclude by beating the crap out of one another, regardless of race, creed etc.

Warning: Criticising airborne conduct may lead to loss of snotbox and sundry limbs.

7. I you trying for a dig?? Nothing wrong with 2 Sqn, aside from the obligatory tool and the " 2 PARA............., oh really well I'm the Adjt of 2 PARA and I don't know you telephone call of imfamy"

Stop trolling :x

8. Nice wings though.....what colour is that? Lovely all the same,

s'pose when when you don't have to do P Coy it don't matter................

ooohh.....'ark at me............lol!

standing by for flak

"Open yer legs!!"

9. Nice wings though.....what colour is that? Lovely all the same,

s'pose when when you don't have to do P Coy it don't matter................

ooohh.....'ark at me............lol!

standing by for flak

"Open yer legs!!"

10. I thought I was in for some interesting read, until I opened this thread. :?

11. Para trained as in they have made a descent from a C130.

Unfortunately 2 Sqn have never completed Pre Para Selection (P Coy) so would negate any right to wear maroon tops. As a matter of interest I wonder why the Crabs dont do P Coy?

12. On my jumps course there were some 2 Sqn lads giving it large about P Coy so the PJI's suggested we had a tabbing contest, needless to say there were no takers from them!!

13. Because they do their own P Company Selection

14. Because they are a bunch of weak civvie cnuts in uniform, thinking they are f@cking ally as fcuk! Thats why!