air rifles

the big boys have there thread going with there "big guns" :twisted:

no how about one for air rifles.. heres mine... its a 707,,22 lets a 14:5 grain "air bullet" on high power knock a bunny down easy..

plaster said:
the big boys have there thread going with there "big guns" :twisted:

no how about one for air rifles.. heres mine... its a 707,,22 lets a 14:5 grain "air bullet" on high power knock a bunny down easy..

What's it got to do with "Military History and Militaria"?

Why not post this in "Shooting Sports"? :?

thanks.. looks like i am getting away with it so i will carry on till told otherwise..

plaster said:
could not find that,,, give a hand plz
Hey, plaster! Why are you using Suitsy's avatar? Make velly confus fo' ole pipple. Chandsch pliss.

MsG

I live near a stream and a set of allotments, few problems with rats so bought a air rifle for a couple hundred quid, one of those gas bottle 177 jobs, has one of those 12 slug mag type things and a silencer.

Question, since the rats which come into the garden now and again simply laugh at me when the slugs bounce off them, failt to kill them, what would be a suitable air type gat to knock a big feckin rat over so it dosent get up?

advice please, and no, I dont want to use any type of explosive device - air weapon will suffice

hammy123 said:
I live near a stream and a set of allotments, few problems with rats so bought a air rifle for a couple hundred quid, one of those gas bottle 177 jobs, has one of those 12 slug mag type things and a silencer.

Question, since the rats which come into the garden now and again simply laugh at me when the slugs bounce off them, failt to kill them, what would be a suitable air type gat to knock a big feckin rat over so it dosent get up?

advice please, and no, I dont want to use any type of explosive device - air weapon will suffice
.22 for slotting critters, preferably PCP, get closer and hit it in the head.

use "BSA" vermin stoppers... there good at stipping anything under a hare .. and thats at 30 yards with a body shot,, 177,, but would not try it if not ok with aim.

or better still get hold of a 22... use DYNAMIC air bullets 14:5 grain.. they have an arc in the air thats crazy ,,but they hit hard

well this is not going as good as i expected.. what do you think of anti tamper????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
longlivethequeen Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 10
L Infantry 14
LoneTree Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 28