Air India.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chasndave, Jan 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Makes it easier to throw off the salad dodging public when they can't point to a 100kg monster hostie "slinking" down the aisle...
  2. Is this a case of Lardism?
  3. I was going to say she would fit in well with some of the RAF trolley dollies.
  4. Really? It looks like there's a fcuking epidemic round my way.

Fat cnuts should be allowed on planes, so they can be thrown off mid-flight.
  5. Midflight, yes, but what about the problems of takeoff ? This is a subject which has disturbed my troubled mind for a bit. Seat size. As the population becomes increasingly slobbish and gross, airlines persist in having as small seats as possible, so that a creature who would normally take up the place of 3 normal , fit humans is stuffed into something which for them represents a baby's high chair. Fair enough if there are only one or two of them on a flight, but I can see horrors ahead. Imagine an Airbus 380, already an aerodynamically and weight/balance challenged machine, with a slob on every seat actually managing to clear the perimeter fence? At Luton, it would surely put an end to car manufacturing in the UK.
  6. Oh, that's an easy solution. You fill the entire aircraft with the overweight and make sure the flight-path starts out over the sea.

Just think of the money that'd be saved, what with not having to fill the tanks or anything.
  7. Wonderful things though they are, RR aero propulsion units would be having trouble taxiing, methinks!
  8. That's why The Good Lord (in conjunction with Her Majesty, the Queen) invented JATO.
  9. Call me thick, but what is JATO?

Japanese Airhostesses Take Oral?
  10. Anyone seen the tottie in the new Virgin advert? :D
  11. Because BA would go out of business. After all, they have more old boilers than the Merchant Navy.

Would you take your chances with an airline whose stewardesses could get stuck in the emergency exits? 8O
  12. Not yet! Ta for tip!