Air Gun Teacher On Hunger Strike

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by IdleAdjt, Apr 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A misguided way to protect your family and property but is there no common sense? Again the chav culture is allowed to hide behind the same laws that hammer an otherwise decent, upstanding citizen. I hardly blame her for taking such extreme action as going on hunger strike...although I'm too much of a greedy git to give up the pies.

2. She seems to be a bit of a loon but 6 months? She should have gone the whole hog and nutted one of them and got her money's worth.

3. or slot them and dump the bodies

4. I hope someone who has some power sees sense and releases her.

Next time she needs to lure/drag the scum into her house, scream at the top of her voice and then use a large machete to cut these filth into bits...make that small bits.

5. Since when could a teacher shoot straight (going purely on AGC(ETS) data and evidence)?

6. "She was extremely disappointed to hear she would not be allowed bail."

What kind of crap is this?

Are they afraid she might get another BB pistol and psychologically traumatize another hoodlum? Do these "yobs" constitute a protected species like the blue heron and the spotted owl?

What kind of people are these judges?

7. Gents you are missing the point!

You are blinded to the entire issue becuase of your perceptions to "chav culture"

This hunger strike is even more of "its everyone elses fault but my own"

Well she could do with losing a few pounds anyway. :roll: