Air fresheners

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mercurydancer, Jul 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I do not know if anyone has posted directly to the hole before, but I guess this post deserves to be there.

I bought a battery operated air freshener to put in my toilet as frankly my shit stinks. The air freshener has a setting that every 30 minutes it activates itself. Last night it set itself off every 30 minutes, and it sounded like a cat coughing up a hair ball. I threw it out of the bathroom window only to hear it go off again. I went out and stamped on it. 30 minutes later the friggin thing went off again. I tells ya, a Terminator is easier to get rid of than an air freshener.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Try having a cig while you have a shite.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. How bone lazy is society becoming when we can't even be buggered to pick up a can and give it a squirt after a particularly obnoxious snap-off.

Vanilla scent seems to mask the death pit stench of death the best....

4. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I dont smoke, and being a vegetarian, and lighting up in my bathroom would look like that scene in Saving Private Ryan when the machine gun emplacement is hit with a flamethrower.
  5. When you threw it out of the window, did you call "Duck"?

Or were you pedantic and called "Ambi Pur"!
  6. Smoke tabs, eat cows, suck cock. Your life will improve.
  7. Ugh! Filthy habit smoking.
  8. If you're a vegetarian then it's your own bloody fault - you eat the muck, suffer.........
  9. Being a vegetarian, I'm surprised you have the energy to lift your head off the pillow much less crimp off an aromatic man sized nard.

Remember, meat is murder. Tasty, juicy murder.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)