Air France

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Queensman, Jun 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Someone's got to start.......:

Good news for adventurous tourists who want something different.......

You can now book an Air France tour to see the Titanic!

Air France have announced chearp flights this week......

They're a drop in the ocean compared with last week!

2. like the second one. V good..

3. What do the Tory Party and the Atlantic both have in common?

They both gained 200 seats this week.

4. I Feckin hate the French.

Can we have a War with France please.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

My mate tried to book a seat on the next air france flight, asked for a seat in the shallow end!

6. Years ago my H.C.C.P.U (hormonally controlled cock processor unit) overheated causing me to overlook centuries of quite valid hatred and bigotry and move to Paris with my French girlfriend, who could, I must admit, suck start a Bedford. In the six months of dazed, garlic tinged insanity I had to endure there I couldn't help notice that in every decent restaurant and supermarket they had a fish tank. You could take your pick.

Well the boot is on the other fin now isn't it!

7. What do you get if you cross the Atlantic Ocean with a French Airbus?

About half way. Boom Boom Tish

8. Bit like the Bergen Air crash in the late 90s. All inclusive fares to the Dom Rep, deep sea diving included. :)

9. Is it right the two bodies they found were actually from the 2004 England - France Cross Channel Blind Swimming Team?

10. Air France have been boasting about their new class of massive aircraft. First class can be found over a mile from economy.

11. I just saw on the news that one of the reasons behind the Air France crash was because the plane was "travelling too slowly".
    Shame the French planes don't run as fast as their army!

Can't wait for the new Transformer movie - an aeroplane that turns into a submarine.
    Wait a minute, I've seen this somewhere before.

12. Okay, it may not be a joke joke but the reporter's comment on MSN news video made my eyes roll up more than design tolerances!!

"The black boxes should confirm that this was a speed issue, either the plane flew so slow it stalled or it flew so fast it came close to the speed of light" :roll: :roll:

Fcuk me, we'll be crossing the Atlantic soon in 1/30th of a second.

13. Apparently there was something wrong with the speedo. I suspect that if Jaques Cousteau's old mini sub were to visit the wrecked cockpit it would find a filthy cheese encrusted black and decker drill on the end of the speedo cable.

Air France eh, where were they at Dunkirk?

14. air france,. maybe it was a new ebay flight, you bid for fuel, or a gammblers anonymous flight bet how far you can travel on half a tank..

15. The nuclear attack submarine that the French sent to help in the search for the black box, will now not be joining the recovery operations.

It surrendered to the Brazilian Navy 2 days ago. :D