"Air Force Afghanistan" Channel 5, 2000

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tackleberry626vgs, Jun 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched the new tarted up version of "Warzone". Anyone know why it dissapeared and came back with a facelift, with exactly the same content?

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I beleive the blurb stated that the first couple of episodes of the rebranded series was going to revist the initial episodes albeit in a rehashed way to bring it back up to speed after episodes 2 or 3 it's supposed to be more warry featuring the mert and other stuff

3. Better this week I thought.

4. Raf Regiment looked to be getting in the thick of it

5. There was a rock and interpreter killed same place in 2007. And the raf regt have taken a number of casualties to IED'S

6. Indeed...makes some of the anti regiment posts on here look a bit sick...

7. Banter, banter

8. Also show that many on here don't have a clue regarding rockapes and what they do.

And they call it banter .

9. Because nobody gives a fuck?

10. Maybe it's simply because there are too many know nothing, never served, walts on this site..

11. And what category do you fall into, fucknuts?

12. I liked it. The state of the buildings brought back memories of South Camp in the Sinai in 1986... Even my wife sat through it - and she made a good comment about how good it was to see how the troops cope with daily life.

And all respect to Frenchy - talk about an angel of mercy.

13. Chill out your lordship..I've done some time, nothing exciting, but enough to feel I can legitimately comment/express a personal opinion..so if you don't fall into any of the said categories then it shouldn't offend you..

14. Bloody hell flash not seen you in a while glad your still alive :D

15. Saw the episode, last night, and must admit I was impressed by some aspects. Specifically the care given to our lads being casevaced by both chinook and C17. It must take a lot of bottle to land a chopper on a hot LZ knowing you are a target all the way in.
    I was very humbled by the care given to the wounded going home, and the cheerful attitude of that young nurse, doing a quick turn round to get back to help out back at Kandahar.
    On the down side, That fishead political officer came across as a bit of a tw@t.