air corps

Yes you've come to the right place.

Send me a Private Message with who and what you want to know along with your bank card number, expiry date and security code so I can verify your identity for accessing the information.

C

cloudbuster

Wandering; please, give it up. You've been given the answer on a number of occasions, and you're clearly not listening. The target of your ire is clearly not worthy of such endeavour. You're just embarrassing yourself.

What we definitely don't do though is A-V-*******-ATION. Or artillery, trucks, ships, tanks, foot soldiery, medicking, nursing, dogs, horses, public duties or blacksmithing.

Just saying, like.
Um, we do public duties now. Well, we did a couple of years ago. That is all.

Signals. You know, messages, radios, cables, information systems, computery things, the odd bit of wiggly amps and electrickery. **** it, at a stretch, we could do heliographs, telegraph shutters and semaphore. Not sure about ALDIS lamps though. We certainly do bullshit like no other corps, and bitch at each others' trades. But that's really internal laundry. Which is why we do it on the Royal Signals forum. You know, being Royal Signals and all.

What we definitely don't do though is A-V-*******-ATION. Or artillery, trucks, ships, tanks, foot soldiery, medicking, nursing, dogs, horses, public duties or blacksmithing.

Just saying, like.
You forgot Sweeping, collecting brass, picking up leaves, painting kerbs and stones, oh and parking bays, guards, pan bash, waitering on, and standing around the trailer of knowledge all week until 10 to knock off on a friday when the powers decide they want an inspection

Just saying, like.
Not entirely true, I've seen a lot of Signallers do some right Dogs!...The odd Horse, also.

You forgot Sweeping, collecting brass, picking up leaves, painting kerbs and stones, oh and parking bays, guards, pan bash, waitering on, and standing around the trailer of knowledge all week until 10 to knock off on a friday when the powers decide they want an inspection
Glad to see it's not just the PBI that get spammed for that crap as well then...