air corps

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by wandering, Sep 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

im trying to confirm information on someone from the 9th army air corps, is this the right place?

2. No this is royal signals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wah wah wah

3. What is your reason for this?

4. Yes you've come to the right place.

Send me a Private Message with who and what you want to know along with your bank card number, expiry date and security code so I can verify your identity for accessing the information.

5. At a guess, I would suggest the...wait for it......'Aviation' forum!

6. Wandering; please, give it up. You've been given the answer on a number of occasions, and you're clearly not listening. The target of your ire is clearly not worthy of such endeavour. You're just embarrassing yourself.

7. Um, we do public duties now. Well, we did a couple of years ago. That is all.

8. You forgot Sweeping, collecting brass, picking up leaves, painting kerbs and stones, oh and parking bays, guards, pan bash, waitering on, and standing around the trailer of knowledge all week until 10 to knock off on a friday when the powers decide they want an inspection

• Like Like x 1
  9. Not entirely true, I've seen a lot of Signallers do some right Dogs!...The odd Horse, also.

10. Glad to see it's not just the PBI that get spammed for that crap as well then...

11. Have a bit of respect mate!

The 'Horse' died earlier this year!