• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Air Bumming - Do Your Bit!

It was very funny, someone called 'The Anome' has binned it, between painting his Warhammer figures and brushing dandruff off his shoulders

Desertbootz said:
In spite of it's popularity there was no reference on Wikipedia for Air Bumming! There is now;

Please feel free to adapt and add to this most useful online resource :O)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Bumming
Umm... It looks like it's been deleted DB!

Maybe Wiki just aren't ready for the world or air bumming just yet. Saying that, I have to keep deleting video responses from my own upload (mainly cos they're tonk). With the exception of Airbumming II in Kenya of course.

Oh and now there's part 3 (also in Kenya) now on youtube too - with the FGTH Relax theme tune - rather fitting, don't you think?

Desertbootz said:
In spite of it's popularity there was no reference on Wikipedia for Air Bumming! There is now;

Please feel free to adapt and add to this most useful online resource :O)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Bumming
Sorry DB, but you have been branded as a "Vandal"
This is wiki definition of why:

Vandalism is any addition, removal, or change of content made in a deliberate attempt to compromise the integrity of Wikipedia. Vandalism cannot and will not be tolerated. Common types of vandalism are the addition of obscenities or crude humor, page blanking, and the insertion of nonsense into articles.

Any good-faith effort to improve the encyclopedia, even if misguided or ill-considered, is not vandalism. Even harmful edits that are not explicitly made in bad faith are not vandalism. For example, adding a controversial personal opinion to an article once is not vandalism; reinserting it despite multiple warnings is (however, edits/reverts over a content dispute are never vandalism, see WP:EW). Not all vandalism is obvious, nor are all massive or controversial changes vandalism. Careful thought may be needed to decide whether changes made are beneficial, detrimental but well-intended, or outright vandalism.

Committing vandalism violates Wikipedia policy. If you find that another user has vandalized Wikipedia, you should revert these changes; you may also warn the user (see below for specific instructions). Users who vandalize Wikipedia repeatedly, despite warnings to stop, should be reported to Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism, and administrators may block them. Note that warnings are not always required; accounts whose main or only use is obvious vandalism or other forbidden activity may be blocked without warning.

Oooh you Vandal you, you'll be getting an ASBO

Take a hundred lines and sit on the naughty step until you realise the error of your ways ( and keep your eyes open for Air Bummers)

It isn't the first time an authority figure has seen fit to thwart me although I'm a bit stumped as to how I'm supposed to get a thunderflash into his dossbag like revenge used to be meted out in the olden days...

This isn't the end of it... no encyclopedia is serious if it allows Anal Sex (with pics of boys doing boys in the nuddy!) and not fully clothed, patrioticly minded British Servicement simulating buggery.

Whatever is the intenet coming to?

Latest Threads