Aint life grand (when youre six)?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Only if you are a large piano

2. No

3. Yes

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is what my son chooses to leave lying around on his bedroom floor!

2. Your son must be a tax collector then?
  4. :| damn. All I had was a slingshot and a caps gun.
  5. Admit it, there not your sons - there yours

Youve got more firepower there than an Inf platoon
  6. either that or you live down the "shankill road"
  7. He needs the firepower, he's got two sisters!
  8. Tartan Terrier, you deserve an award to Fatherhood. Its people like you that are maintaining a healthy adoration of arms and armament in todays youth. I salute you!
  9. Seconded! I presume the sprog is being taught proper drills?
  10. I'm not sure he is.

Whilst it's admirable in a display state the the magazine has been removed from the MP5, there is clearly a belt still attached to the GPMG.

I think a spot of running around the garden with it above his head is called for. Sort it out, Tartan....

11. A spot of running for you more like, fella. Your recognition drills are in rag order. That is an M60, not a GPMG.
  12. I have just picked up the largest dustbin I can find and am currently running round the depot with it above my head, whilst the Doris's in the office are hosing me down with ice cold water.

I feel so ashamed. I've just given myself ten extras.
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I do not believe that is your 6 year old son's bedroom - it is surely your own private area in a garden shed at the bottom of the garden from which your doris is banned except to hoover as required.

My reasons for this - it is too fecking TIDY for a 6 YO's bedroom. :wink:
  14. It's all about being a cowboy, he tried colouring the red tips in himself, after I explained about happy slappy shoot em up he's got a coffee table leg policy, he cleaned them off himself!

When did the big stores stop selling plastic toy guns? It's PC madness! I got the cowboy outfit, but no guns, then went to buy the guns only to be told 'Oh WE DON'T STOCK GUNS, IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE!' and the death stare that tells you they think you're nuts for even asking!

We ended up getting them on the market from a wee man that had a plastic replica of every dangerous weapon you could imagine AND slingshots..... :D Guess who can now break windows for 50 feet away?

Beebs :)
  15. This thread warms the cockles of my heart. It is good to see kids being raised normally.
    People at work think I am weird when I tell them that every night I take my 16 month old son out to do some work on the punch bag in the garage. They also frown when I go nuts at their suggestions of buying the boy a kids kitchen set or a doll!!
    A doll! A doll! A FCUKING DOLL!!!!!!!!
    The gayest toy my boy has got is a toy rodeo bull sent over from the states, complete with bull rope around the chest. And if anyone is familiar with the PBR they will know that it is uber hetero!!!

Sorry, Rant over