• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Aint life grand (when youre six)?

Is life actually grand?

• Only if you are a large piano

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes

• Total voters
Tartan Terrier, you deserve an award to Fatherhood. Its people like you that are maintaining a healthy adoration of arms and armament in todays youth. I salute you!

inkerman7492 said:
Tartan Terrier, you deserve an award to Fatherhood. Its people like you that are maintaining a healthy adoration of arms and armament in todays youth. I salute you!
Seconded! I presume the sprog is being taught proper drills?

Juvenal said:
inkerman7492 said:
Seconded! I presume the sprog is being taught proper drills?
I'm not sure he is.

Whilst it's admirable in a display state the the magazine has been removed from the MP5, there is clearly a belt still attached to the GPMG.

I think a spot of running around the garden with it above his head is called for. Sort it out, Tartan....

:D

the_rigger said:
A spot of running for you more like, fella. Your recognition drills are in rag order. That is an M60, not a GPMG.
ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have just picked up the largest dustbin I can find and am currently running round the depot with it above my head, whilst the Doris's in the office are hosing me down with ice cold water.

I feel so ashamed. I've just given myself ten extras.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I do not believe that is your 6 year old son's bedroom - it is surely your own private area in a garden shed at the bottom of the garden from which your doris is banned except to hoover as required.

My reasons for this - it is too fecking TIDY for a 6 YO's bedroom. :wink:

It's all about being a cowboy, he tried colouring the red tips in himself, after I explained about happy slappy shoot em up he's got a coffee table leg policy, he cleaned them off himself!

When did the big stores stop selling plastic toy guns? It's PC madness! I got the cowboy outfit, but no guns, then went to buy the guns only to be told 'Oh WE DON'T STOCK GUNS, IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE!' and the death stare that tells you they think you're nuts for even asking!

We ended up getting them on the market from a wee man that had a plastic replica of every dangerous weapon you could imagine AND slingshots..... :D Guess who can now break windows for 50 feet away?

Beebs :)

This thread warms the cockles of my heart. It is good to see kids being raised normally.
People at work think I am weird when I tell them that every night I take my 16 month old son out to do some work on the punch bag in the garage. They also frown when I go nuts at their suggestions of buying the boy a kids kitchen set or a doll!!
A doll! A doll! A FCUKING DOLL!!!!!!!!
The gayest toy my boy has got is a toy rodeo bull sent over from the states, complete with bull rope around the chest. And if anyone is familiar with the PBR they will know that it is uber hetero!!!

Sorry, Rant over

the_rigger said:
A doll! A doll! A FCUKING DOLL!!!!!!!!
The gayest toy my boy has got is a toy rodeo bull sent over from the states, complete with bull rope around the chest. And if anyone is familiar with the PBR they will know that it is uber hetero!!!

Sorry, Rant over
when a cousin had two boys one of them wanted a doll one year. my cousin went fcuking ballistic at the thought that his boy might be gay...ive never seen a farther suddenly buy as much toy guns and cars before

Tartan_Terrier said:
buges said:
Admit it, there not your sons - there yours

Youve got more firepower there than an Inf platoon
He needs the firepower, he's got two sisters!

In that case, he has my sympathy. you better get him some anti tank missiles and maybe a flame thrower or 2. lol

There used to be, of course an exception to the no dolls rule- that being Action Man (GI Joe to our colonial friends). Sadly, this may no longer be the case:

Even Action Man is starting to look like he's getting ready for Gay Mardi Gras these days. Gone are the Desert Rat/ Battle of Britain/ 2 PARA uniforms and weapons and in come fecking lycra shorts and rollerblades. Why, God? Why?

FFS, the poor bastard hasn't even got a todger. Why do the manufacturers insist on immasculating him further?

Latest Threads