Aimed at the Older Members Here

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by Whet, Jun 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I find that half a pint is usually enough tequila for me
    • Like Like x 1
  2. HeHeHe, I'm only 62, going to get out of my Fcukin' Tree
  3. I am sure there are many members who are not 65 and over so your comment is prattish.

Edited because whoops this is the Old and Bold!!
  4. Young Whippersnappers.........Bah!
  5. I totally agree, one glass a night is more than enough for me.

Attached Files:

6. I shall continue to over indulge until it kills me, I'm a veteran of the Cold War BAOR piss
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Medal......?
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Let us hope an older member rocks up to offer an assist. From the perspective of a young Nordic sex God can I say that I hope they ruminate upon their findings then die choking on a chicken bone? *****.

The first trick cyclist who told me I should moderate my behaviour or I would be dead before I was thirty, has been dead for 15 years now. I am not. He was a smartarse **** but that did not make him a bad person. He is, however, ******* dead. And I am not.

Sorry, what was the question?

Trick cyclists might ask themselves how they may deal with a generation who have survived, and who aint in the ******* mood for their poxy old chat. But like I said, I am sure an old person will be along soon. With a packet of Werthers Originals and a golden haired child on their knee, no doubt. Fucks sakes.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Good luck, Arters. A man after my own heart. If I want the opinion of these tricylist tossers I will ask them. Until then they can stay in their corner and shut the **** up.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Fuckin' mutter...fuckin' mumble. First red wine's good for you, then it's not. Already banned from smoking. Told to cut down on red meat. Cheese, butter, eggs all bloody rationed. Can't even bloody well have bean sprouts (whatever the **** they are). Bollox, I'm sticking to the Guinness. I'll continue having the red wine with my (rare) roast beef, enjoy the odd glass of single malt (if my overtaxed pension will allow me to buy the overtaxed amber liquid) and a nice, ripe stilton when I want to go with a nice Havana. If the kids get their inheritance quicker, so be it. Better than them wasting it paying it over to Dignitas!
    So what if these things knock 6 years off your life? It's always the last 6 years and they're pretty shit, anyway.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. EB, can I move in with you, your standard of living is far
    superior to my meagre existance, I'll bring the Bean Sprouts,
    we'll have great fun cocking our snoots out of your front
    room window.
    Any little boys in your vicinity, perchance?
  12. No thanks, I've got one.
  13. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Half a pint a day? Since I realised that I had developed an intolerance to alcohol (as well as just about every-*******-thing else) half a dozen years ago, if I drink more than half a pint a day, my nose snots up and streams and it simply isn't worth drinking any more: half a pint just makes me want a pint, and another. So I have had to give up. To be fair, I reckon I had drunk a lifetime's supply by the age of 22 and returned from UNFICYP, to I am just load balancing my liver.

It means that time passes very slowly, which ought to be no bad thing at my age.
  14. In response to the original post: Don't be refuckingdiculous.