• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Aim-protection-training. Cowboys to avoid

I would have avoided them after looking at their website. Shocking spelling, not an SIA Approved Contractor, crap website. All in all a cowboy outfit.
I take it you did pay them and now realise you have been burnt?

We are running an intensive 5 day PTLLS ( preparing to teach in the life long learning sector) course very soon ….

Are they a CP outfit or a teacher training organization?

I quote..."S.T-is currently a Freelance Security Consultant, still operating very much at the sharp end of the Close Protection business.His whereabouts are currently Classified. He has previous extensive operational experience in Africa, the Middle East and Iraq, and is ex UK Elite Forces. His credentials and experience are unsurpassed but for obvious reasons cannot be given here. "dear god.... The market is swamped with these so-called expert CP training outfits

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The market is swamped with these so-called expert CP training outfits
And the beauty of it is in your quote. "Nugger Harris saved the life of the King of (classified), Princess (classified) and rescued rock star (classified) from kidnappers in (classified). Nugger is currently working on a CP assignment in (classified) for (classified)."

Latest Threads