Aim-protection-training. Cowboys to avoid

Discussion in 'Police, PMCs, Security' started by THESUNJOCK, Apr 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AIM Protection Training

Do not spend your ELC on these cowboys. James Shortt provides better training and thats saying somthing!!!!
  2. C'mon.....spill the beans.
  3. I would have avoided them after looking at their website. Shocking spelling, not an SIA Approved Contractor, crap website. All in all a cowboy outfit.
    I take it you did pay them and now realise you have been burnt?
  4. No way mate, I would have seen it a mile off as well after looking up the website. Informed about them the other day at a CP fair.
  5. We are running an intensive 5 day PTLLS ( preparing to teach in the life long learning sector) course very soon ….

Are they a CP outfit or a teacher training organization?
  6. I quote..."S.T-is currently a Freelance Security Consultant, still operating very much at the sharp end of the Close Protection business.His whereabouts are currently Classified. He has previous extensive operational experience in Africa, the Middle East and Iraq, and is ex UK Elite Forces. His credentials and experience are unsurpassed but for obvious reasons cannot be given here. "dear god.... The market is swamped with these so-called expert CP training outfits
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

And the beauty of it is in your quote. "Nugger Harris saved the life of the King of (classified), Princess (classified) and rescued rock star (classified) from kidnappers in (classified). Nugger is currently working on a CP assignment in (classified) for (classified)."
  8. Lots of satisfied customers, clearly....