ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

aidancom and his ways...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by aidancom, May 18, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. aidancom

aidancom On ROPs

Good to see murdering para rats arrested. My cousin was a volunteer shot dead by para rats.

• Funny Funny x 15
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Old Old x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I hope he cried like the baby he was.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
  3. Why did he volunteer for that?

• Funny Funny x 54
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. aidancom

aidancom On ROPs

It must be really hard. No soldiers were seriously prosecuted for their actions of murdering Irish people, one was convicted, let out early and reinstated with his regiment then put in Iraq. Now all of a sudden the law actually applies to yous as well.

5. What's your mum's name, I bet I've had her

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. That's because no-one cares mate. It's like when sheep run onto the range and you slot one of them. It's a bit naughty and you'll get done for an ND but it's not like any humans were hurt...

• Funny Funny x 19
  7. Andreas_Wank

Andreas_Wank On ROPs

Did you mean a Parrot?

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Trying to come up with a polite way of telling you to fcuk off you trolling republican supporting cnut, but coming up short.

Bellend.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. My cousin's 40 year old and has a pony tail. You think you've got problems you stinking bog trotter.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 17
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The same old Rhetoric
    zipp it shit lips

• Like Like x 4
  11. aidancom

aidancom On ROPs

[/QUOTE]
    sorry to offend you mate but the six counties are still under occupation in 2017 so the rhetoric still applies

but anyway i just find it class that yous brits are all angry that your bedfellows are being prosecuted for gunning irish people down but couldnt be arsed to care at all when it was happening

remember the MRF? they killed irish people they thought were perhaps a wee bit dodgy with impunity, thankfully the IRA shut that down with a successful counter-intelligence operation, and slotted the informer who was working with the brits in the first place. does that register as a counter-terrorist operation? shutting down a group that kills innocent civilians with impunity?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Old Old x 1
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  12. I bet you've got a face like a bulldog drinking piss.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. @aidancom , what first attracted you to whichever of the various IRA flavours gets your little pecker hard?

Was it the wholesale murder of men, women and children for an unachievable and unachieved political imperative?

Or was it the control of organised crime and the drug trade?

Perhaps the torture, mutilation and murder of innocent Catholics on flimsy pretexts?

Maybe it's the extremely high proportion of known players who were government informants?

Most likely it's some old bollocks about "freedom for the six counties" and "the ends justifies the means". Only they didn't, because your lot lost. You sad little wannabe mass murderer.

• Like Like x 19
  14. Andreas_Wank

Andreas_Wank On ROPs

sorry to offend you mate but the six counties are still under occupation in 2017 so the rhetoric still applies

but anyway i just find it class that yous brits are all angry that your bedfellows are being prosecuted for gunning irish people down but couldnt be arsed to care at all when it was happening

remember the MRF? they killed irish people they thought were perhaps a wee bit dodgy with impunity, thankfully the IRA shut that down with a successful counter-intelligence operation, and slotted the informer who was working with the brits in the first place. does that register as a counter-terrorist operation? shutting down a group that kills innocent civilians with impunity?[/QUOTE]

Yawn.

15. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

That's what I was going to ask. I was always taught to be reasonably careful around Paras.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Old Old x 1