Ahhh Africa...

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by Schaden, Mar 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. Too bad Putin's staff didn't go Ivan the Terrible on the darkies. ;-) Leave it to the SAFFYs to bollux it all up. :p It hasn't been a proper country since Independence. :mrgreen:

Crimean War 1.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like SAPS to me. Could be Task Force members.

RWMan, are you speaking of independence from Britain or the leeberation of the peepul from the nasty ol' mlungu by the glorious heroes of the pilferati?
  4. Is it just me, or does this look like a special needs class?
    • Like Like x 10
  5. S'wot I thought judging by the pattern camo shirt the guy is wearing.

Films not too good but it looks like 2nd pattern.
  6. More like ethnically balanced Thunderbirds puppits. Say what you want I can't see the strings.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Could not agree more, more accurately it has been fucked up since 1910 and the Union. 1949 was, however, the real **** up.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. SWMBO has just chastised me. It seems that I should not refer to them as a special needs class.

A bunch of retards is also not on it seems...
  9. If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd..............Anyway, specials needs is only the way people who think they are clever describe retards or mongs.
  10. The way Putin is grinning, I suspect he's just dropped his sump. The look on the face of the hippocrocopig next to him confirms it's just been hit by the first wave and is getting ready to take that unfortunate deep breath to make sure it is what she thinks it could be.
  11. I don't know what pic you are looking at. This is the original.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think the guy in middle is proof that headshrinkers are still at work ...

13. A vacuum will do that to you.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Zuma looks as though he sent his measurements to the Chinese president for passing on to a Hong Kong tailor in centimeters and they were passed on in inches.
    I can understand BRIC, I do business in Russia, China and Brazil, not in India thankfully. BRICS I completely fail to understand. I do business in West Africa from Ivory Coast down as far as Botswana and frequently visit South Africa when in Angola or further south. I also grew up in Africa. I've seen, as equally clearly other ARRSERS have, the collapse of South Africa in less than a generation. The other four countries are rising as fast as South Africa is collapsing.
    I can only assume its some form of politically correct double think (beloved of readers of the Guardian etc) that says there must be an African country involved. I can think of better candidates than South Africa for the role. Not very many, in fact very very few, but still one or two.
    Thinking positively the Hong Kong cheap tailors guild could open a few branches in RSA, its less of a distance than Hong Kong and Zuma could attend personally for fittings.