Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Some bigger than others?

That's you, isn't it?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh to look so healthy and slim! :wink: Drun? You fuckin bet!
Does @The_Snail know that you share an interest in cleaning fluids? She won't be too happy if her supplier gets low on stock because you are necking the stuff copiously.

Last edited:
Does Snail know that you share an interest in cleaning fluids? She won't be too happy if her supplier gets low on stock because you are necking the stuff copiously.
G&P - Guinness and Port, seperately honest, never waste two perfectly nice beverages.

The aim of my post was more at the point where you lose society boundaries - I lost it tonight and told the vicar he was a ****......my bad

The aim of my post was more at the point where you lose society boundaries - I lost it tonight and told the vicar he was a ****......my bad

I hope you also explained to the very reverend Thundercunt that is his belief was a load of old bollocks.....

I hope you also explained to very reverend Thundercunt that is his belief was a load of old bollocks.....
Nope he's a tidy enough bloke, I think in it more for the pension than any great mission - but we all reach that point of '**** off everyone, yer all cnuts' at some point......

I wanted to do that, seriously [but I'm pissed and you know what its like a, misplaced colon, semi or apostrope etc!]

I ******* give up.... have a like for your effort.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads