• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

AH too much work too little money, the grass is greener jump

#2
An interesting first post???
 
#5
I think he/she has had his/her little rant now and will probably go back to doing what he/she did before. Please, if you want to rant, come here and let us all gaze in wonderment at WHAT THE FCUK YOU'RE ON ABOUT.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
What's to delete? There is feck all in it. Is this an indication of the mental prowess of our aviation brothers (and sisters)? :meditate:
 
#9
Auld-Yin said:
Is this an indication of the mental prowess of our aviation brothers (and sisters)? :meditate:
I think this little 'flash in the pan' was more likely initiated by a REME: barely aviation related ;)
 
#10
Gentlemen, trust me on this, if you want to hear truly educated rants about the glorious gunship then just pop down to your local 700 office, where any number of the Corps finest will happily regale you for the whole of the morning. (Apart from 10:00 to 10:30 of course!!)
P.S.
I still can't believe we let the squawks have tools!!
 
#11
Zapped said:
Gentlemen, trust me on this, if you want to hear truly educated rants about the glorious gunship then just pop down to your local 700 office, where any number of the Corps finest will happily regale you for the whole of the morning. (Apart from 10:00 to 10:30 of course!!)
P.S.
I still can't believe we let the squawks have tools!!
We have had tools for years!!! BATS!!!!
 
#12
The thread was mean't to be thought provoking, maybe bring forward examples of guys who have moved on and found it fruitfull. Do you need reems of drivel to communicate on this site. Your mince!!!!
 
#13
bstaker9 said:
The thread was mean't to be thought provoking, maybe bring forward examples of guys who have moved on and found it fruitfull. Do you need reems of drivel to communicate on this site. Your mince!!!!

Your grasp of the English language is akin to a Cocker Spaniels grasp of algebra.

Reems (did you mean REMEs?) driveling? Ops normal.


Communicating what you mean can be done in two words.


I can think of a couple at the moment.
 
#16
Let's take this from the top, shall we?

bstaker9 said:
Why not change trade do a less demanding job for the same if not more money.
Which trade specifically? I'm very happy with my pay, thank you. I like the way my job is demanding and if I were to leave to a less demanding one I doubt if I would get anywhere near the money.

bstaker9 said:
The thread was mean't to be thought provoking, maybe bring forward examples of guys who have moved on and found it fruitfull. Do you need reems of drivel to communicate on this site. Your mince!!!!
You're wrong about the first sentence, the thread is very thought provoking, but only in the sense that nobody seems to have a scooby as to what trade these guys are who have moved on. We don't need reems [sic] of drivel, but a clearly constructed post would probably give you the answers which you desire.

Now, if you'd like to start again, maybe we won't take the pi$$ and someone will give you a sensible answer to your next question.

Thanks for flying ARRSE Aviation.
 
#18
I THINK, and it's only a THINK, that the title of the thread is meant to say that "bollox to flying AH, it's too much work for no extra pay etc", and if he's an AH pilot, he wishes he flew a real aircraft etc, but thought it a good idea at the time as he's gone onto AH from somewhere else and thought the grass was greener and now thinks "why the fcuk did i do that?"

I dunno, like i said, just a possible reason for a bollox thread but what the hell, it's worth taking the p anyway :cyclopsani:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top