AH too much work too little money, the grass is greener jump

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by bstaker9, Feb 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An interesting first post???

2. Why not change trade do a less demanding job for the same if not more money.

3. This thread just doesnt make sense?

4. I think he/she has had his/her little rant now and will probably go back to doing what he/she did before. Please, if you want to rant, come here and let us all gaze in wonderment at WHAT THE FCUK YOU'RE ON ABOUT.

5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Not sure whether to lock and delete this or let the pack feed on him :D

6. Delete, please. Oh please, delete, I beg you ;)

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

What's to delete? There is feck all in it. Is this an indication of the mental prowess of our aviation brothers (and sisters)? :meditate:

8. I think this little 'flash in the pan' was more likely initiated by a REME: barely aviation related ;)

9. Gentlemen, trust me on this, if you want to hear truly educated rants about the glorious gunship then just pop down to your local 700 office, where any number of the Corps finest will happily regale you for the whole of the morning. (Apart from 10:00 to 10:30 of course!!)
    P.S.
    I still can't believe we let the squawks have tools!!

10. We have had tools for years!!! BATS!!!!

11. The thread was mean't to be thought provoking, maybe bring forward examples of guys who have moved on and found it fruitfull. Do you need reems of drivel to communicate on this site. Your mince!!!!

12. Your grasp of the English language is akin to a Cocker Spaniels grasp of algebra.

Reems (did you mean REMEs?) driveling? Ops normal.

Communicating what you mean can be done in two words.

I can think of a couple at the moment.

13. Your more cocker than spaniel brother, probably bowser mong

14. Yes, probably.......