Aguilera, bit of a munter. But better a chunky munter.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
If only the economy was not fucked by a bunch of Old Etonian twats and Afghan was not going to come back to haunt us and the Yids were not about to nuke Iran and Baby Face was not about to cak South Korea and the whole of the Middle East was not in meltdown I am sure I would give a fuck about the body shape of a Septic Diva.

But as things stand, you know?

If only the economy was not fucked by a bunch of Old Etonian twats and Afghan was not going to come back to haunt us and the Yids were not about to nuke Iran and Baby Face was not about to cak South Korea and the whole of the Middle East was not in meltdown I am sure I would give a fuck about the body shape of a Septic Diva.

But as things stand, you know?
You're input is well valued.
Thanks.

That's what you get for suckling on naturally rhythmic men like you were a whelping Bull Mastiff.

Yeah,however Nobby wants her on a Big Mac diet before she comes anywhere near him, gay cunt
Don't get me wrong here if, stress if she was hosed off and scrubbed then I might, stress might take a blowjob off her... If she was talented.

Otherwise, I reckon it would be more fun to work her over with a scalpel, a stapler and a soldering iron.

I''ll have Christine and you can crack on with these pair of KFC lovers

[video=youtube;l5aZJBLAu1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E[/video]
Awwwww c'mon, thats hardly a fair swap!!!

Just to even things up a bit, what else can I offer you??!!